Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Black Canary and Psylocke- Psybird

Astonishing Member

Jean Grey and Black Canary- Gray Canary

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Torme View Post
    Well Hopefully I can get away with this here IÂ’m prepared to endure censure if necessary m. Many of you will say IÂ’m mad m. That here is not the place for this. Now is not the time. You may all be right but this can no longer wait I offer you an inner Dc amalgam or Infinity jam if you will.Superman and Plastic Man- Clark OÂ’Brien aka Kal- Eel. May history forgive me
    There's already an Earth for that sort of thing. The official one (Earth 32) features a Batman/Green Lantern and a Superman/Martian Manhunter; but I don't see why there couldn't be others that go with different “inner amalgamations”. My own preference would be a world based loosely on the Elseworlds one-shot “Superman: Speeding Bullets” which featured Kel-El's rocket crashing near Gotham City and being found by the Waynes, leading to “Bruce” being Kryptonian. If it's to be expanded to include other “inner Amalgams”, my inclination would be to merge Wonder Woman and Aquaman, Flash and Green Lantern, Hawkman and Green Arrow, and Hawkwoman, Black Canary, and Lady Blackhawk.

But I don't see why there couldn't be another featuring a Superman/Plastic Man pairing. In fact, I don't see why there couldn't be dozens of other such “merged heroes” Earths; though I'd prefer not to waste a bunch of natural number designations on them. Rather, I'd prefer to introduce the notion that the exact nature of Earth 32 is in flux: the basic idea of an Earth championed by blendings of DC heroes remains stable; but exactly what those pairings are is subject to change. Maybe describe them as “Hypertime variants” of Earth 32, or have a cluster of Dark Multiverse candidates vying for the spot: although Dark Nights treated the Dark Multiverse as a place of “worlds gone wrong”, it also presented a more neutral view of what the Dark Multiverse was originally intended to be: incomplete worlds still in the process of being fleshed out and not ready for “prime time” in the Multiverse. If the Dark Multiverse would be restored to that role instead of its current status as the dumping ground for failed concepts it could end up featuring “variations on a theme” of the various worlds in the Multiverse, such as alternate Earth-32s.

Earth 1996 (the Amalgam Earth) could similarly have alternates, allowing for more flexibility as to exactly which Amalgams exist there: a lot of the Amalgamations on this thread are better than the official ones, but make use of the same character bases in different combinations. So either have one or more Amalgam Earths in the Multiverse, or allow Earth-1996 to serve as a “contact point” for a bunch of variant Earths that differ “only” in terms of which DC hero is paired with which Marvel hero. Let Earth 1996 serve as the broad concept of an Amalgam Earth; but let the exact details vary.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Astonishing Member

Power Girl and Hyperion- Hyperia Starr
    Flash and The Whizzer- Jay Whizz
    Doctor Spectrum and Star Sapphire -Doc Sapphire.
    Atom and Doctor Psycho and Tom Thumb- Atomic Tom
    Hawkman and The Golden Archer - Hawk Archer or Golden Hawk or Goldhawk
    Wildcat and Night Hawk- Hawkcat
    Doctor Strangefate and Arcanna- Arcanna Strangefate
    The Amphibian and Ms.Martian- I dunno... Ms. Mariner? Marsanita?
    Power Princess and Huntress- Zarda The Huntress

Lady Lark and Hawkwoman- Warlark.... Ooh.... I could have them go all authoritarian like The Justice Lords and The Squadron Supreme at one time.... and Call them The Justice Squadron of Supremacy. ( Breaking News( In response to the recent charges of cheating I hereby Offer this Settlement. The Doctor Spectrum Green Lantern Amalgam is now null and void and will be replaced by a Doctor Spectrum/Star Sapphire amalgam. This constitutes no wrong doing on my part but is only an exhibition and excercise of good will to this court and community.
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 08-23-2023 at 05:16 PM.

Merging any of the Squadron Supreme with their DC counterparts is just cheating, given that the Squadron Supreme is the Justice League, or as close to them as copyright laws will allow Marvel to get. Doc Lantern, in particular, is just Green Lantern merged with (Marvel's imitation of) Green Lantern.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Astonishing Member

In my defense,Its a Jsa and Squadron Supreme amalgam. Cheating is a very serious charge. I could stand to lose my Amalgamating artist License!!! I’d be ruined. RUINED!!!! If it pleases the court. Please just consider my out of the box work here: Hyperion and Powergirl. Ms.Martian and The Amphibian!! A triple amalgam- Doctor Psycho, Al Pratt and Tom Thumb. CHEATING!? CHEATING!?( grabs chest, sways as if dizzy) I call... for a immediate dismissal of these dangerous, cruel, inflammatory charges.

I call a revision of the rules of amalgation characters. This case deserves a deep analysis for the risked ethics of amalgamation societies around the world. This is the kind of crisis than can menace the foundations of society.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    Merging any of the Squadron Supreme with their DC counterparts is just cheating, given that the Squadron Supreme is the Justice League, or as close to them as copyright laws will allow Marvel to get. Doc Lantern, in particular, is just Green Lantern merged with (Marvel's imitation of) Green Lantern.
    I'd merge the Squadron with the Watchmen characters

BANNED

Lady Lark and Hawkwoman- Warlark.... Ooh.... I could have them go all authoritarian like The Justice Lords and The Squadron Supreme at one time.... and Call them The Justice Squadron of Supremacy. ( Breaking News( In response to the recent charges of cheating I hereby Offer this Settlement. The Doctor Spectrum Green Lantern Amalgam is now null and void and will be replaced by a Doctor Spectrum/Star Sapphire amalgam. This constitutes no wrong doing on my part but is only an exhibition and excercise of good will to this court and community.
    Squardran Supreme is Injustice done better and decades before that. One of the best Justice Leauge stories in my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    I call a revision of the rules of amalgation characters. This case deserves a deep analysis for the risked ethics of amalgamation societies around the world. This is the kind of crisis than can menace the foundations of society.
    Yeah...
    Rule 1: one DC and one Marvel character.

Rule 2: not characters that got used already. (which the real Amalgam comics violated, but we still shouldn't do it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah...
    Rule 1: one DC and one Marvel character.

Rule 2: not characters that got used already. (which the real Amalgam comics violated, but we still shouldn't do it.
    No Multiple Amalgams? No Using existing Amalgams to create New amalgams. Will this stand? What will we say to future generations. What has become of us? What have we become?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by clonegeek View Post
    Squardran Supreme is Injustice done better and decades before that. One of the best Justice Leauge stories in my eyes
    Also, How do you not absolutely adore a Wildcat/ Nighthawk amalgam named Hawkcat?!

Astonishing Member

So anyway I figure it all becomes quite the Opera. Some members have attacks of Conscience. Some members with no such issues fall prey to power struggles. A new team arises to oppose them. Mind control in play here too probably. Stay Tuned

Astonishing Member

Given That Dc Published Star Trek Comics and Marvel Published Star war comics.... or do I dunno. I offer you the following

Wesley Crusher and Luke Skywalker- Wesley Skywalker

Worf and Chewbacca- Worfbacca

Picard and Vader- Darth Loqutious

Cp30 and Data- Data Gold.

I

No Multiple Amalgams? No Using existing Amalgams to create New amalgams. Will this stand? What will we say to future generations. What has become of us? What have we become?
    Or... hear me out on this... do new characters that didn't exist when the first Amalgam came out?

Hmmm maybe mix Lyssa Drak with Lady Octopus?