Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Roc Wayne witnesses his Parents thrashing the man who tries to rob and murder them and is so inspired he Trains and trains untill becomes He The Batman who leaps or The Bat leaper or The Leaping Bat or some such. and is very french and jubilent ( * See any Batroc comic book appearance) and sports a large ludicrous mustache while retaining all His Batman skill and acumen.Batman and Batroc Amalgamated.
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 03-02-2022 at 09:51 AM.

Astonishing Member

Jade and She Hulk- combined powers and career history so actress/ Lawyer/ Super hero. All I have name wise is Green Queen so any suggestions would be welcome and probably much better. Was also considering Jade Avenger

Astonishing Member

Well this one is awful. Matter Eater Lad and Galactus. Mattaculous .Also I got the fun idea of. Cross. Over where Galactus land on Bismol and is immediately swarmed and devoured by the inhabitants.

Astonishing Member

Demon and The Hulk- Jason Banner, mage and/ or scientist starts monkeying around with forces that he ought not ( as we all do) and hence SmAshtrigen is ushered into this mortal realm and Jason struggles to harness him as a force for good. Maybe there’s a child like personality ala the hulk steers as well as one Of the Demon’s malevolent bent so there are 3 personalities in conflict .

Astonishing Member

Vandal Savage- Count Nefaria- Composite Superman- He WAS immortal but his addiction to stealing superpowers from heroes and villains and even civilians ( killing them in the process)has altered physiology in such a way that he way have as little as a paltry 100 years left. He has wiped out entire teams of foes and friends.reviled and dreaded among heroes and villains alike. Teams of Heroes and Villains have collaborated many times to take him out. He’s defeated them all. Alternates between living a hedonistic life style with the time he has left and in a state of panic desperately seeking out a cure for his condition. When feeling particurly cruel, or lonely or bored He’ll stage a ressurection for a hero he has killed, assuming the victims identity and live among their loved ones and teammates etc. He is The Nefarious Count Vandal Aka The Devil
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 04-19-2022 at 06:41 AM.

Astonishing Member

Charles Xavier and Psimon - Xavier P Simon.

Astonishing Member

Emma Frost and Harlequin - Harley Frost- The Harlequin Queen of Diamonds. Or Harlequeen

Astonishing Member

Here’s another one. It’s pretty bad here you go..... Dragon man and John Jonzz- The Martian Mandragon. I’ll show myself out.
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 03-07-2022 at 08:40 AM.

Astonishing Member

Yeah. So anyway Hank Mcoy and G’nort- Norton Mcoy is the last surviving member of The Blue Ringers, An interplanetary fellowship or troop of Peace keepers. Like Norton, Each of them bore a blue power ring which affords the user Flight, And Energy manipulation capabilities among other things Norton was a Super heroic mutant and a scientific genius for decades prior to receiving the honor of becoming a Blue Ringer. Sadly, years of super heroic events, Telepathic attacks and a life long penchant for various forms of experimentation has left Norton with an unstable mental state. He frequently still exhibits his scientific genius and heroic competence but there are others where he becomes very silly and dim witted and shouldn’t be left to do anything important with out supervision.

Astonishing Member

Ryan Choi and Micromax - Atomax

Astonishing Member

Mastermind and Psycho Pirate- Psycho Master

Maxima and Madeline Pryor// Queen Maxiline, The Prior- Posseses massive Kryptonian Post Crisis as well as massive psionic abilities. She is very unhappy with

Jordan Scott( My Idea of a Green Lantern/ Cyclops Amalgam- Despite having always intending to be a good man and a good hero. He has too often been plaugued by a certain emotion instability is prone to infidelity. Certain high profile incidents have left him a free man because is world is swarming with super human and paranormal threats but he is not held in the same high esteem as he once was. The Visor blasts the hell out things and funtions like a jarvis like computer system. The ring lets him fly and manipulate energy and constructs and such. I call him Green Eye
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 03-14-2022 at 12:45 PM.

Astonishing Member

Matt Murdock and Scott Free- Miracle Devil.( Free Devil, The Devil Free?) His wife would be BIG Tasha- A Big Barda and Black Widow Amalgam.
    Then Enemy wise..... so far All I've Got is Granny Owl( You know Granny Goodness and The Owl.
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 04-19-2022 at 01:52 PM.

Astonishing Member

Probably my Favorite female marvel hero is the Wasp. Probably my favorite dc female hero is Black Canary so I present Canary Wasp- Ass whoopery and sonic scream when full sized. Flight and Zappery when Teeny. It raises the question of an Ollie and Hank Amalgam upon which I must study.The Green Ant or Arrow Ant or some such. I '11 see if anything post worthy occurs to me.
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 03-22-2022 at 08:47 AM.

Astonishing Member

Wolverine and Orion- “Wolvorion”
    Red Star and Crimson Dynamo- Crimson Star

Astonishing Member

Silver Surfer and Martian Man Hunter- Norrin Jon’zz
    Batman and Black Bolt - Batbolt
    Crystal and SuperGirl - Ella.
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 04-19-2022 at 02:24 PM.