Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Darkstar and Lightray- Darklight or RayStar maybe

Astonishing Member

Mammoth and Sabretooth- Sabre Mammoth

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Torme View Post
    Mammoth and Sabretooth- Sabre Mammoth
    I'd go with Sabertusk, he's got the strength of a wooly mammoth, and razor-sharp tusks from the side of his face.

And for the Wasp/Black Canary amalgam, I'd go with Warbler, evocative of a small winged songbird.

Astonishing Member

thanks for your feedback. I’ll give it some thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I'd go with Sabertusk, he's got the strength of a wooly mammoth, and razor-sharp tusks from the side of his face.

And for the Wasp/Black Canary amalgam, I'd go with Warbler, evocative of a small winged songbird.

Astonishing Member

thanks for your feedback. I’ll give it some thought.
    I’ve Settled on The name Mammoth Creed.
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 03-30-2022 at 06:46 PM.

Astonishing Member

Arthur Curry and Brian Braddock: Captain Aqua.

Guardian + Luke Cage = Blackguard? Power Guardian?- Harper Lucas sports Super strength, Invulnerability, crazy skill and agility and a cool shield just to protect the innocents in her neigborhood which is too often Bedeviled by Super bads, Vampires as well as Normal bads. Doesn't like other well intentioned Supers encroaching on her territory. attracts the wrong kind of attention. Does accept some jobs for pay which he mostly contributes back into the community. I 'm thinking the Guardian's costume with may be a little more Yellow and Luke's chain belt.

Captain Britain & Booster Gold = Booster Britain- Futuristic huckster hero gracing the UK

Ralph Dibney and Rachel Grey= Rachel Dibney= The Elongated Woman? The Expanding Woman? EXpansion?- Elasti- Phoenix? ELASTIFIRE!!

Meggan and MetaMorpho= Meggan Morpho

Nightcrawler and Animal Man= Buddy Wagner- Teleportation and animal power mimicry. Can assume everyday human form but it feels like a lie and gets to be a physical strain

Kitty Pryde and Wally West- Shadow Flash

With My Excalibur/ Jle Amalgams I get a feel for a group of Scoundrels who have scammmed their way into being the Super heroic Contractors for the Uk and or The European Union. Buddy is completely taken in. He does Pi work for them and is sort of the team Mascot and is generally viewed with general affection and exasperation. The Dynamic with Booster and Rachel would be an interesting ones since they are from future time lines that seem to have nothing in common. They are not the scoundrels they's like to be, They frequently have the need of general heroics foisted upon them They have no compunctions about stealing, black mail or scamming any one of more than modest power and resources. With The exception of Shadow Flash., They foster no great illusions of conquests or mean Humanity any particular harm. Shadowflash hides darker ambitions and dreams from the others well. Her lover Elastifire gets a telepathic wiff or vibe of this from Kitty sometimes and tries to fool herself and says nothing.
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 04-21-2022 at 09:39 AM.

Astonishing Member

Captain Atom and StarHawk- AtomStar
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 08-29-2022 at 09:57 AM.

Astonishing Member

Harley Quinn and Lady Deadpool - Lady Harlequin
    Solomon Grundy and Swarm- Solomon Swarm

Astonishing Member

Black Cat and Crimson Fox The Crimson Cat or Foxcat
    Red Hood and The Prowler - The Red Prowler
    Bizarro and Sandman- Sandzarro
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 04-12-2022 at 06:15 PM.

Crimson Moon = Moon Knight + Crimson Avenger

Astonishing Member

Black Cat and Crimson Fox The Crimson Cat or Foxcat
    Red Hood and The Prowler - The Red Prowler
    Bizarro and Sandman- Sandzarro
    I’ve decided that Red Prowler and Crimson Cat work together . if I added Lady Harlequin I’d call the Team( Or non team. It would be a frequent team up but not a regular thing)Red Flag and have Blackguard grudgingly team up with them when their adventures spill over into her territory
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 04-18-2022 at 08:53 AM.

Astonishing Member

Mr. Fantastic and Lex Luthor - Reed Luthor. His headquarters would be The Bastard Bldg. or possibly The “ Baxtard Building”.
    Ben Grimm and The Joker- The Funny Thing
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 04-14-2022 at 12:37 PM.

Astonishing Member

Sugar Man and Sleaze - Sleazeman aka Sugar Sleaze

Ghost Rider and Abattoir = The Slaughter Rider

Astonishing Member

Judo master and Triathlon- Delroy Sato Jr. - Delroy’s triple abilities and some special specs for spotting demons and aliens and any other kind of shape shifter. Sonia’s judo acumen and Aversion field . Funny the costumes were the first thing to make me want to amalgamate these 2 but I think Delroy Sato Jr just does what he does plainclothes. He’s a highly sought after paranormal and Superhuman consultant/ security chief and operative. Spends a lot of time traveling the the world pro Bono in search of various demonic/ alien or superpowered Bads flying under the radar and sowing their toxic seeds.
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 04-19-2022 at 01:49 PM.