Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
You're not going out everyday fighting villains once he starts killing villains the justification of letting some live becomes faulty. Look at Toyman once he wouldn't be a villain Superman should kill then he became a child killer. So why not kill Prankster or Bloodsport before they cross that line? Also even criminals are due their day in court.
there are bad guys who can be put in jail. A high security one and then you let the human law take care of them. But there are other villains who are so powerful, evil and unstoppable like Doomsday that the best option is to kill them. If someone was going to kill me or my family, I'd try to kill him first. And it doesn't make me a bad person at all.

Wonder Woman killing doesn't seem to make her a lesser person in the eyes of people. And she's supposed to be nearly as powerful as Clark..

Superman fans, including writers, put Superman on such a high pedestal and that is counter-productive at times. For me a Superman that should never kill is just a fairytale. A Superman living in a more realistic world should know that there is a possibility even if he tries his best to avoid it. Being a hero requires sacrifice. And sometimes that sacrifice means his own death.