Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    goldenknight2018

Default if Batman is very popular

why is Batman not appearing on TV, only young Bruce Wayne on Gotham? and why Gotham keep hiatus so long? that makes no sense at all. isn't Batman is popular I don't know how big popular he is. thank.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenknight2018 View Post
    why is Batman not appearing on TV, only young Bruce Wayne on Gotham? and why Gotham keep hiatus so long? that makes no sense at all. isn't Batman is popular I don't know how big popular he is. thank.
    Because of his popularity basically WB believes Bats is too big for TV.

penetrator of things

WB doesn't know how to manage it's properties.
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

The same reason Ironman or lots of other popular heroes are not on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I'd guess it is something along this line.

Along the lines of Deadshot not being on television and in film at the same time, I'd guess that is the WB/DC Comics plan for things.

Seems like it's the case when you look at Krypton. You'll get a part of the story. Just not the part that they have decided might wind up elsewhere.

BANNED

Did we ever saw Superman on Smallville despite stating that he would appear in the last twenty minutes of the final episode?
    Anyway, i think that they will depict him in the final season of Gotham.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    Did we ever saw Superman on Smallville despite stating that he would appear in the last twenty minutes of the final episode?
    The glimpses in Smallville's finale were either from a distance, in shadow or the final shot of Clark pulling open his shirt to reveal the S. That was it. We didn't get the full thing. Which soured a lot of people.

Gotham will give us a proto-batman. Likely along the lines of the outfit Bruce first wore in Mask Of The Phantasm (gloves, balaclava etc) or a costume along the lines of the one in Year Zero. They'll probably do a time jump in the last episode like Smallville did. With Gordon in trench coat, hat and full moustache lighting up the Bat Signal and we will see Batman behind him outlined in shadow with cape flowing.

The J-man

goldenknight2018

yes, I know that I am aware of about the final episode of Smallville. Batman will appear in the final season of Gotham, by the way, this is the fifth and final season. this is the last one.

what I am saying is CW have Green Arrow, The Flash, Kid Flash Supergirl, Superman ( that right, it's Superman) and many other Heroes and Villains, Batwoman will coming soon in CW that set in Elseworlds. yes, still no Batman, I am sure Batman coming to CW after the final season of Gotham. sadly. this is not a high TV rate, this is the low rate. TV's The blue Blood and Hawaii Five-o are the high rate

Fantastic Member

I've heard they are which is cool I suppose except.....Batboy? I feel Gotham's Bruce Wayne is too young to be a credible Batman. Hopefully it's brief and in the final episode.

Smallville was originally developed as a teen Bruce Wayne show https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Wayne_(TV_series) until they were like nope Batman deserves the big screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    This.

Movies have a bigger impact than TV. In that modern movies are targeted as international consumer products. TV is targeting the smaller American national audience (hopefully).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    This.

Movies have a bigger impact than TV. In that modern movies are targeted as international consumer products. TV is targeting the smaller American national audience (hopefully).
    It's hard to do Batman well on the small screen, and if you don't do him well, you cheapen the brand.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    It's hard to do Batman well on the small screen, and if you don't do him well, you cheapen the brand.
    Daredevil. Just a great costume, KungFu and detective work would be my ideal Batman

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Superman has been on TV a lot over the decades...more than any other superhero. Nearly every decade since the 1950s has featured a live-action TV Superman in some capacity or another.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014