BANNED

Default Marvel Rising or how long it took for Hasbro to make Marvel Dolls...

Honestly given the many Dc Superhero Girls dolls out there I’m surprised that it took Marvel this long to catch up with the doll competition. Given their many superheroines in comics you would think that they would try make more dolls based upon them instead of Action figures. Still if Marvel Rising is a start, then let it be a great one.

As Fans of Marvel Superheroines: What do you think of this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Honestly given the many Dc Superhero Girls dolls out there I’m surprised that it took Marvel this long to catch up with the doll competition. Given their many superheroines in comics you would think that they would try make more dolls based upon them instead of Action figures. Still if Marvel Rising is a start, then let it be a great one.

As Fans of Marvel Superheroines: What do you think of this ?
    I don't think Disney cared about girls because they have the princess thing they have dominated.

It wasn't until later they realized they could make even more money on the super heroine side after watching DC or WB or whoever owns those rights.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

As soon as Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) became popular Marvel should have started releasing a line of toys geared towards younger girls with Moon Girl, Wasp, Ms. Marvel, and Squirrel Girl.

I think I've been saying something along those lines since like issue #5 of Ms. Marvel.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Next needs to be Monica Rambeau, Ava Ayala, Misty Knight, Colleen Wing... why not?