Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Wonder Dome

I think it could be used so Diana's stories don't center on Themyscira so much without exiling her from it. Have this be her Fortress of Solitude and Themyscira her Smallville, to use a metaphor.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    One thing that many fans hated was that he made Diana feel isolated. If the Wonder Dome is to be brought back why not have it be able to be where she beings her villains? Or hold important weapons. Another idea I have is that maybe he could be used as her home. It's not flying but when it's on ground. Since she an transported anywhere. Better yet it's part of the technology to make the JL space station
    It should be a flying embassy. Unlike the Fortress of Solitude or the batcave, it should be crawling with people, aliens and magical creatures. The complete opposite of isolating.

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    It should be a flying embassy. Unlike the Fortress of Solitude or the batcave, it should be crawling with people, aliens and magical creatures. The complete opposite of isolating.
    Have it be connected to all sorts of dimensions. People come and go whenever necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    I like this idea a lot.