Astonishing Member

Default Asura from Asura's wratn in DC/Marvel universe

How far he goes in either Post-crisis Pre-flashpoint DCU or Earth-616?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Astonishing Member

Well, at the very least he goes pretty high given he was one punching planets in his final form, and overpowering guys who dwarfed planets not long after waking up from being wrecked, IIRC....

Are you asking "How would it go if Asura decided he wanted to wreck earth, or stomp villians" or something, or how he stacks up with other heroes?

I ask, cause Asura's whole thing was "Revenge." more or less, and I guess he was technically a hero before that, but yeah.

BANNED

The biggest factor when it comes to Asura IMHO, is if he has his family with him, or not.

We need to look at why he was fighting to begin with; he wanted a world where his daughter would be safe, and that was it.

Also, on Gaea, there were very few individuals with the firepower to do that. It was just him, and the other Generals.

Now, put him in a world where there area crap-ton of other heroes how he knows he can depend on. Its likely he'll check to see if they are worthy of his trust, and give them a show of force just so they leave him, and his family, alone(i.e. wrecking Doomsday in one punch should do it...)

Other than that, I don't see him doing much other than becoming a full-time husband and father, with a normal job(which I think one Mr. Wayne would be only too happy to offer, on condition that Asura stays out of world affairs)

So, I reckon he doesn't go very far at all. Because he has no reason to.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    The biggest factor when it comes to Asura IMHO, is if he has his family with him, or not.

We need to look at why he was fighting to begin with; he wanted a world where his daughter would be safe, and that was it.

Also, on Gaea, there were very few individuals with the firepower to do that. It was just him, and the other Generals.

Now, put him in a world where there area crap-ton of other heroes how he knows he can depend on. Its likely he'll check to see if they are worthy of his trust, and give them a show of force just so they leave him, and his family, alone(i.e. wrecking Doomsday in one punch should do it...)

Other than that, I don't see him doing much other than becoming a full-time husband and father, with a normal job(which I think one Mr. Wayne would be only too happy to offer, on condition that Asura stays out of world affairs)

So, I reckon he doesn't go very far at all. Because he has no reason to.
    Pretty much this. I don't know how to answer the question, because I don't really know if Asura would care in this scenario. Like, even if his family was still dead, I'm not sure he's going to start punching up the earth because someone from another dimension killed his family or whatever. I mean, he was really angry, but it's not like he started genocides or did anything not related to his main goal.

He /might/ be a hero, if we think the earth or whatever is in dire straights, and he takes a similar path as the game and becomes a hero, but like you said...Eh.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Pretty much this. I don't know how to answer the question, because I don't really know if Asura would care in this scenario. Like, even if his family was still dead, I'm not sure he's going to start punching up the earth because someone from another dimension killed his family or whatever. I mean, he was really angry, but it's not like he started genocides or did anything not related to his main goal.

He /might/ be a hero, if we think the earth or whatever is in dire straights, and he takes a similar path as the game and becomes a hero, but like you said...Eh.
    Even if his family wasn't with him, its highly doubtful that he would do much if anything for all the same reasons; after a few months, he'd realize that these places can take care of themselves just fine.

We're not talking about some n00b like Izuku Midoriya who's still naive about how things work. We're talking about someone with thousands of years of experience not only in combat, but in life.

He won't lay low that's for sure(harming innocent people sets him off something fierce...) but at the same time, chances are good that he'd stay out of the world's way while watching it go by.

If his family's not with him, I reckon he just finds a peaceful spot to live just like Mithra did at the end of Asura's Wrath.