Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Kratos vs. Thor (MCU)

Arena. Thor with Stormbreaker.

Round 1: gow 3 Kratos

Round 2: most recent old man Kratos
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Thor just Bifrosts Kratos into the sun?

Or, you know, since there's no PIS, he actually goes for the head?

Stormbreaker is too much here.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I think the Ragnarok powerup alone puts him a bit beyond Kratos. Stormbreaker makes it even worse.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I think the Ragnarok powerup alone puts him a bit beyond Kratos. Stormbreaker makes it even worse.
    I agree, I just wanted to mention how ridiculous Stormbreaker makes it. :-)
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Kratos could just deflect or catch Stormbreaker. He's stronger than Thor after all.

BFR is the only shot for Thor here, but we don't know if he can use it offensively or how he could do so.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Kratos could just deflect or catch Stormbreaker. He's stronger than Thor after all.

BFR is the only shot for Thor here, but we don't know if he can use it offensively or how he could do so.
    Post Ragnarok Thor was putting hands on Hulk. Kratos is strong but he's not on the level that he could casually put Hulk down like that.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post

So you disagree with the Ragnarok power up being enough?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Post Ragnarok Thor was putting hands on Hulk. Kratos is strong but he's not on the level that he could casually put Hulk down like that.
    Kratos has better strength feats than anyone in the MCU, I don't see why he wouldnt. I could see a Thanos vs Hulk scenario happening, except more brutal.

Kratos' best strength feet is what.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Kratos' best strength feet is what.
    A really good one i know is from GoW4. His first scrap with Baldur collapses a hillside and has Baldur chuck a thousand+ ton boulder at old man Kratos which shatters against Kratos' shield.

That's like miles beyond Hulkbuster vs Hulk, and the other Hulk vs Thor scraps.

The cronos fight would probably qualify as his best feats.

Start watching at 4:15 until about 9 mins. Although the whole vid is cool
    https://youtu.be/Ul0U7TQ9Ynk
    - big_adventure

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Start watching at 4:15 until about 9 mins. Although the whole vid is cool
    https://youtu.be/Ul0U7TQ9Ynk
    There's feats for Old Man Kratos catching a part of a mountain that he himself brought down. He stopped it in a few inches with the mother of all squats.

There is another feat for his strength; when he pushed a massive, massive bridge wile talking trash with Freya.

Finally, the temple-flipping feat:

That's more physical power than anything Thor, or Hulk, have shown in the MCU.

Problem is, Thor has the feat of resisting the force of a star for several seconds. Dunno if we want to call SMvsFL on this or not, since it happens only once and its an outlier feat. If we do give Thor this feat, there's nothing much Kratos can do to him and he can wear Kratos down(not easily though, given that his opponent has some pretty potent regen)
    Last edited by T51R; 10-15-2018 at 10:41 PM.

Timestamp for the temple flip is 5:30 btw =)
    - big_adventure

Ooh that part of a mountain catching feat is one I haven't seen yet. Y'all got any links?

Yea, it's probably safe to say Kratos is at least "way stronger".
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan