Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    It didn't particularly register. He wasn't even stunned. He fired back like.... 3 seconds after?
    So it registered on Thanos' radar, but didn't particularly slow him. That's honestly fine, given his presentation. Fact is, Kratos isn't shrugging it off.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So it registered on Thanos' radar, but didn't particularly slow him. That's honestly fine, given his presentation. Fact is, Kratos isn't shrugging it off.
    It registered in the same way Spidermans punches did. Less than 1 second of non harmful inconvenience.

It was not an impressive bolt compared to the Hela one.

The blade was the awesome sauce thing that happened
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

As for if Kratos can tank it, I leave that to wiser minds. I've just been skimming cutscenes.

End of game gear change anything? Old man Kratos a low showing or legit?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    If it registered on Thanos' radar, there's no reason at all for you to say that it's 'weaker'. Especially since one bolt was without a focus (Mjolnir/Stormbreaker), and the other one was.
    Why wouldn't weaker lightning register on Thanos radar? A Hela stunner would do more than that, imo since Hela is firmly in Thanos physical weight class. This bolt barely had an effect on him, it may as well have been star-lords guns for all the "registering" it did.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    As for if Kratos can tank it, I leave that to wiser minds. I've just been skimming cutscenes.

End of game gear change anything? Old man Kratos a low showing or legit?
    I explained above, but it's a low showing as Kratos has taken MUCH more punishment than that. And I've played all the GOW games.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    I explained above, but it's a low showing as Kratos has taken MUCH more punishment than that. And I've played all the GOW games.
    Question.

Are we sporting Kratos the New Game + gadgets?

There is some nasty stuff in there.

And I am going +1 for the lightning spam shown in Avengers I being very effective.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Question.

Are we sporting Kratos the New Game + gadgets?

There is some nasty stuff in there.

And I am going +1 for the lightning spam shown in Avengers I being very effective.
    In round 2 the OP stated GOW 4 so yes, everything should be included.

Round 1 is just GOW 3.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

For speed in GOW 4 during a battle he jumps upwards from Boulder to Boulder multiple times while they are falling in mid air so he is pretty fast.

Also his Sheild has arguably better feats of strength than Captain Americas as he blocked/tanked some serious impacts and collisions without cracking or denting once.

Imo Kratos healing ability and Spartan Rage plus his Sheild blocking/deflecting some of the AOE spam lighting allows him to speed burts forward into attack range(either Chaos Sword chains abilities or Axe throw) and take out Thor(it's not like Kratos has never fought flying opponents before, it's pretty standard for him in every game).

Plus his new game plus armor boots would be added on top of most of these feats as hey were done early to mid game and with much weaker armor(as most could only be earned much later in the game so he didn't have it available for him to use). we
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 10-17-2018 at 08:45 AM.