Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Ooh that part of a mountain catching feat is one I haven't seen yet. Y'all got any links?

Go to 22min.

Ultimate Member

Yeah, Old Man Kratos is hella strong.

That temple flipping thing is a massive strength feat.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I might catch a bit of pushback on this but none of the feats out here seem like anything Thor or even a suitably pissed Hulk couldn't do to me.

The mountain catching thing is unclear as we don't see how much rock Kratos is actually holding. Also, he benches it for a few seconds and then it just kind of stops and he doesn't need to hold it anymore.

The temple flip is kind of weird looking to me, he pushed it to get it going and then it moved like it was on a specific mechanism and even stopped and locked into place again when it turned. Obviously, I've not played the game but unless there's some context to that, I don't think that puts him beyond current Thor to my mind.

He's also lacking in answers for Thor's flight, superior AoE game and raw durability.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I might catch a bit of pushback on this but none of the feats out here seem like anything Thor or even a suitably pissed Hulk couldn't do to me.

The mountain catching thing is unclear as we don't see how much rock Kratos is actually holding. Also, he benches it for a few seconds and then it just kind of stops and he doesn't need to hold it anymore.

The temple flip is kind of weird looking to me, he pushed it to get it going and then it moved like it was on a specific mechanism and even stopped and locked into place again when it turned. Obviously, I've not played the game but unless there's some context to that, I don't think that puts him beyond current Thor to my mind.

He's also lacking in answers for Thor's flight, superior AoE game and raw durability.
    https://youtu.be/Hv0nkSNgj2I
    6:25

Im not huge on Kratos feats mind you. Im just browsing through some of his fights
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Does Kratos not have superspeed ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Not particularly? Some movement burst stuff but not really reaction times. Id say he's just a really fast dude. Maybe arrow timer at best, probably slower though from what I've been watching
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

https://zippy.gfycat.com/HandsomeInfiniteDassie.webm

dodges lightning here

a lot of his speed stuff would come down to combat speed comparison stuff
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Not particularly? Some movement burst stuff but not really reaction times. Id say he's just a really fast dude. Maybe arrow timer at best, probably slower though from what I've been watching
    Well, I mean Kratos isn't no selling Thor, and if he has no real way to stop Thor from flying and raining down lighting ...

I really don't understand why his strength is relevant. He's gonna lose before he can use it.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Well, I mean Kratos isn't no selling Thor, and if he has no real way to stop Thor from flying and raining down lighting ...

I really don't understand why his strength is relevant. He's gonna lose before he can use it.
    You asked for his strength feats, so we provided is all
    - big_adventure

In one of the games, Kratos can fly thanks to icarus wings

im not sure what is considered his standard equipment here though. blades and axe?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

im not sure what is considered his standard equipment here though. blades and axe?
    Standard gear for GoW 3, so I presume what he starts the game with. Same deal with Old Man Kratos.

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

https://zippy.gfycat.com/HandsomeInfiniteDassie.webm

dodges lightning here

a lot of his speed stuff would come down to combat speed comparison stuff
    Isn't that just from a trailer? So not really canon.

It's also not consistent with his general speed me thinks.

He couldn't fly with the wings of Icaros. He could use them to glide through the air or ride on air stream.
    Standard gear for GoW 3, so I presume what he starts the game with. Same deal with Old Man Kratos.
    The most interesting of Kratos' GoW 3 weaponry is the weapon that allows him to rip out your soul. It's not an instant attack though and it can be resisted.

That weapon, I'd assume, would also require physical contact.

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

That weapon, I'd assume, would also require physical contact.
    Yup.

The other weapons are his blades, some lightning powered flails (which will be "great" against a god of thunder) and some heavy hitting gauntlets that are really fun to use but have less range than his other options.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I've played all the games and he's around CBPH in speed. Faster than normal humans but not superhumanly fast. The boots of Hermes allows him short bursts of speed but doesn't improve his reaction time.