Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Batman and friends stumble upon a spiky, black haired guy in an orange gi looking a for a good fight.

You joke, but I wouldn't be surprised if NetherRealm tried to get Goku. And I dont even care if it's a terrible, pedestrian choice......if it happens, I'm gonna be happy about it.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Batman and friends stumble upon a spiky, black haired guy in an orange gi looking a for a good fight.
    While the story of Injustice 2 has somewhat soured me toward the franchise a bit this would bring me back in 75%.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

I think and I hope that Injustice 3 follows after Superman's ending, in the next game we have to fight the trinity (with a mind-controlled Batman).

Characters that are definitely returning to INJ3:
    1. Superman
    2. Batman- both Bruce Wayne and a slightly older Damian Wayne
    3. Wonder Woman
    4. Aquaman
    5. The Flash
    6. Green Lantern
    7. Cyborg
    8. Catwoman
    9. Harley Quinn
    10. Black Canary
    11. Supergirl
    12. Bane
    13. Cheetah
    14. Green Arrow
    15. Starfire - as a playable character
    16. Red Hood - as a playable character
    17. The Joker

Characters that might be inserted into INJ3. Returning characters from IJ1 or brand new characters.
    1. Constantine
    2. Swamp Thing
    3. Batgirl - Cassandra Cain. She's going to be in the BOP film but also Barbara is getting her own film so I could see Cain as being a premier skin for Babs.
    4. Mirror Master
    5. Raven
    6. Deathstroke
    7. Zatanna
    8. Katanna
    9. Killer Frost

Characters that I would like to see in INJ3.
    1. Clayface
    2. Livewire
    3. Red Tornado
    4. Stargirl
    5. Circe
    6. Beast Boy - the animations are going to be a pain for the designers
    7. The Creeper
    8. Vibe

Wildcard
    1. Shazam

two things I would absolutely LOOOOOVE for Injustice 3.

1 Classic/iconic/original costumes. Seriously. My #1 complaint about Injustice is the horrible updated/modernized/armor stuff. For someone who has wanted a GOOD superhero fighting game with the JLA... Injustice is SOOOOOOO close. But THAT isn't the Batman and Superman I want to play. And they DID a decent costume set (flash and GL were a little weird) in their DC vs. Mortal Combat... so let's bring THOSE looks back. I don't care how they're written in. Alternate universe JLA, Time Travel- past versions JLA... Just give me a comic style fighting game with the characters I love... ala the Capcom Marvel games.

2. HE-MAN. Seriously... you put some He-man characters in a fighting game like this... and I'll buy it. I'll buy the system it needs... I don't even care which one it is. If they can work in Hellboy and TMNT, then He-man is a given!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    You joke, but I wouldn't be surprised if NetherRealm tried to get Goku. And I dont even care if it's a terrible, pedestrian choice......if it happens, I'm gonna be happy about it.
    Toei is just now realizing how popular Dragon Ball is outside of Japan. So, they may look into a Western comic source to help expand that more.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    While the story of Injustice 2 has somewhat soured me toward the franchise a bit this would bring me back in 75%.
    I can see it now, Goku wondering where Injustice's Dragon Balls are, and Lobo COMPLETELY misunderstanding it for some alien creature that he goes to castrate.

It took me a while but I think I thought of a line-up I’d like to see, tried my best not to be influenced by the comics but there were a few that I do honestly want and are either supported by the game or I think would be cool.

New Characters
    Connor Lance-Queen(I kind of like a name like Trickshot, I imagine a mix of his parents abilities and powers would be cool)
    Lucy Quinn-I kind of imagine she be a gadget user in a style similar to Nightwing or Harley
    Either of Black Lightinings Daughters
    Connor Kent/Superman
    Cassie Sandmark/Wonder Woman
    Injustice Society/They can be alternate skins for some of the cast.
    Plastic Man
    Mera
    Booster Gold

Returning:
    Batman
    Catwoman
    Harley
    Green Arrow
    Black canary
    Damian/Nightwing
    Supergirl/Superwoman
    Blue Beetle
    Flash
    Hal Jordan(can’t say Green Lantern, we have no idea if he will still be a green lantern)
    Black Adam
    Aquaman
    Bane
    Poison Ivy
    Cyborg
    Raven
    Starfire
    Lobo
    Last edited by sifighter; 10-18-2018 at 05:51 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Toei is just now realizing how popular Dragon Ball is outside of Japan. So, they may look into a Western comic source to help expand that more.
    If NRS tried to get Goku they'll need to cut a deal with Bandai Namco as they publish the DBZ games. It might be too much a legal hassle to seriously pursuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    If NRS tried to get Goku they'll need to cut a deal with Bandai Namco as they publish the DBZ games. It might be too much a legal hassle to seriously pursuit.
    I can dream, can't I!?

I'd settle for Future Trunks thought.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    That way, they could use both endings.
    I thought of both endings being canon to the Injustice 'verse not too long ago.

The comic has been well written but I don’t think that story should have much effect on the in game story.

Make Batman the villain of part 3! Have something like Metal where there is an evil Batman from another reality. I’m so sick of them making Superman look horrible and always having Batman as incorruptible perfection. A dictator Superman and evil Batman team up would be fine by me.
    I think the multiverse should be explored in part 3. I hated how there wasn’t an option to play as a good version of Supes in part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    The comic has been well written but I don’t think that story should have much effect on the in game story.

Make Batman the villain of part 3! Have something like Metal where there is an evil Batman from another reality. I’m so sick of them making Superman look horrible and always having Batman as incorruptible perfection. A dictator Superman and evil Batman team up would be fine by me.
    I think the multiverse should be explored in part 3. I hated how there wasn’t an option to play as a good version of Supes in part 2.
    same here. have batman be the antagonist in the sequel.

superman may be to far gone, but still have him try for redemption, with the legion of superheroes helping him out.

braniac batman has gone brother eye on the whole earth, and have the young justice be the main members of the resistance.

This'll sound odd, but would anybody want a spin-off Injustice game with lesser known characters? With Jonah Hex, Space Cabbie, Amethyst, Sgt. Rock and the like?
    DC, please give Jonah Hex a new solo.

What, you mean like "Injustice 2.5"?

Nah, I'd rather just see the game roster use more lesser known characters. I think they do a fair job of this already, especially in the second game, but I'd be happy to see more unusual/unknown choices and fewer big name characters.

Hex as a playable character would be badass though. So would Sgt. Rock (who would be a great "soldier" archetype to replace Deathstroke and Deadshot).
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Colt Cape View Post
    This'll sound odd, but would anybody want a spin-off Injustice game with lesser known characters? With Jonah Hex, Space Cabbie, Amethyst, Sgt. Rock and the like?
    well, maybe not that lesser known... (gotta agree though, jonah hex would be cool with moves similar to erron black).

how about booster gold, ted kord, fire, ice.... plastic man....

or the legion of suprheroes.