Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Can we get Orion as a playable character? I think he'd fit in well with the others, especially considering hes (presumably) apart of Ava Duvarney's new gods movie.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thaxander12 View Post
    Can we get Orion as a playable character? I think he'd fit in well with the others, especially considering hes (presumably) apart of Ava Duvarney's new gods movie.
    Bring in the New Gods forvthe sequel I say. Kanto, the Female Furies, Dr. Bedlam.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Rather than pick up He-Man, Bat Damian recruits these two from a timeline that is not theirs.

I dont recognize the girl, but I'd love to get future Trunks in the game! He was a personal favorite of mine, back when I watched DBZ.

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    i'd like to see rorschach and the comedian pay the injustice universe a visit. not sure about night owl because i still prefer ted kord to show up in the game (and yes, maybe the ted kord from earth prime).
    Rorschach would be my pick. I dont think we need more than one Watchmen, personally, just like we don't need more than one Mortal Kombat character. But if it can't be Rorschach, then Comedian would be my second pick.

We do need a New God or two, don't we? Orion would be good, but I think you could get clever with Mister Miracle and do some really fun things with him.

Wouldn't argue with the Female Furies as a whole group, either.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I dont recognize the girl, but I'd love to get future Trunks in the game! He was a personal favorite of mine, back when I watched DBZ.

Rorschach would be my pick. I dont think we need more than one Watchmen, personally, just like we don't need more than one Mortal Kombat character. But if it can't be Rorschach, then Comedian would be my second pick.

We do need a New God or two, don't we? Orion would be good, but I think you could get clever with Mister Miracle and do some really fun things with him.

The girl is Future Mai. Made her appearance during Dragon Ball Super's Future Trunks Arc. Not to mention, a pillar of strength for Trunks and the Resistance despite having no powers of her own.

We need Magog! He could be a perfect villain for Injustice 3.

DFE1936E-D00D-4F20-AFD6-189A426F40A8.jpg
    Last edited by Colt Cape; 11-06-2018 at 07:42 AM.
    DC, please give Jonah Hex a new solo.

mister miracle would be great. i'm thinking tons of dodges, reversals, quick wake ups... maybe lots of traps from the mother box as well.

what would rorschach playstyle be like? maybe more of a grapler than a brawler. rorscach is not the range type of character.

I would suggest Nightshade. I know she's an obscure character but I think she could be potentially interesting. Focusing on evasion and trapping enemies would be her gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Colt Cape View Post
    We need Magog! He could be a perfect villain for Injustice 3.
    He would be a pretty solid fit. But honestly, in the more X-TREME!!! world of Injustice, would Magog even stand out?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The girl is Future Mai. Made her appearance during Dragon Ball Super's Future Trunks Arc. Not to mention, a pillar of strength for Trunks and the Resistance despite having no powers of her own.
    Ah, I stopped with the end of DBZ and Buu. I did give the next series a shot but didn't care for de-aged Goku or adult, corporate tool Trunks. Never went back to the show, and my attempts to get my son interested have never caught.

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    mister miracle would be great. i'm thinking tons of dodges, reversals, quick wake ups... maybe lots of traps from the mother box as well.

what would rorschach playstyle be like? maybe more of a grapler than a brawler. rorscach is not the range type of character.
    Rorschach as a grappler makes sense to me, but if I really wanted to give it a real answer I'd have to flip through Watchmen and take note of how he fights. Most grapplers seem to be big and slow, but I see Rorschach as being agile and quick, which might be enough to make him feel unique; sorta frantic and feral with more "rage and passion" than "skill and training." But honestly, I haven't been big on fighting games since Tekken Tag, and I'm not very familiar with its common archetypes.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

He would be a pretty solid fit. But honestly, in the more X-TREME!!! world of Injustice, would Magog even stand out?

Ah, I stopped with the end of DBZ and Buu. I did give the next series a shot but didn't care for de-aged Goku or adult, corporate tool Trunks. Never went back to the show, and my attempts to get my son interested have never caught.

Rorschach as a grappler makes sense to me, but if I really wanted to give it a real answer I'd have to flip through Watchmen and take note of how he fights. Most grapplers seem to be big and slow, but I see Rorschach as being agile and quick, which might be enough to make him feel unique; sorta frantic and feral with more "rage and passion" than "skill and training." But honestly, I haven't been big on fighting games since Tekken Tag, and I'm not very familiar with its common archetypes.
    Good point, but he could be amazing from a narrative standpoint.

Manchester Black could also be a neat addition to the next game.

Yeah, GT is considered "Elseworld" now, for lack of a better term. Whereas Super is the real successor. I will admit, the first couple of arcs have some rough art problems and are rehashes of the latest films. But past that, the art, animation, and everything improves from there. Not to mention, a new film, canonical to the series, is set to drop first in Japan in December, then most of the world in January as a retelling of Brolly, but better.

Amazing Member

Another choice of mines would be Red Tornado, with his abilities focusing on trapping enemies.

I'd also like to see Injustice 3 tackle either Apokolips or Blackest Knight.

I really hope in Injustice 3 we'll get a DLC He-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I wish they would make Zod the actual father of this Superman. Just to show that a regular version of Supes wouldn’t turn into a tyrannical dictator after experiencing tragedy. If it’s revealed that Zod was his dad it could at least be chalked up to genetics.
    Hell no. That would defeat the entire point of Injustice.
    #EmmaWasRight

Another choice of mines would be Red Tornado, with his abilities focusing on trapping enemies.

I'd also like to see Injustice 3 tackle either Apokolips or Blackest Knight.
    Blackest Night could be spectacular!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Colt Cape View Post
    Blackest Night could be spectacular!
    Especially because of just how many deaths we got to see in Injustice.

Nightwing? Green Arrow? Lois Lane? The other Teen Titans? There's so much potential with the idea.

Especially because of just how many deaths we got to see in Injustice.

Nightwing? Green Arrow? Lois Lane? The other Teen Titans? There's so much potential with the idea.
    there's just too many potential black lanterns. shazam, captain atom, it's amazing the injustice universe still has characters to work with.