Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Amazing Member

Probably reaching here, but does anyone want to see representation from Thunder? I feel like she could work, with her abilities mostly dealing with grappling. I mean, she's probably not getting in, but I think it'd be cool to have her and other minor characters, especially with her being a black lightning rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Colt Cape View Post
    Blackest Night could be spectacular!

Some are speculating that PlayStation 5 could be released by 2020, so the next Injustice game could be made for the next generation of systems. Which means the roster could be gigantic.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Some are speculating that PlayStation 5 could be released by 2020, so the next Injustice game could be made for the next generation of systems. Which means the roster could be gigantic.
    Really? Dammit, I only got a PS4 last year!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    something to look forward too...

but maybe have it rebooted, or start with a different storyline. i mean, this time make superman the protagonist, and have an actual villain be the villain.

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    something to look forward too...

but maybe have it rebooted, or start with a different storyline. i mean, this time make superman the protagonist, and have an actual villain be the villain.
    While that would be nice I don't it happening as long as Batman keeps the lights on over at WB. I'm still mad we never got heroic premier skins for Superman Wonder Woman and Cyborg.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    While that would be nice I don't it happening as long as Batman keeps the lights on over at WB. I'm still mad we never got heroic premier skins for Superman Wonder Woman and Cyborg.
    That's what the first Injustice Game was for. Alternate Leaguers, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    That's what the first Injustice Game was for. Alternate Leaguers, but still.
    Yeah I get that but Superman doesn't often appear in video games and I'd like the option of playing him as a hero and not a murderous dictator. I mean hell they made a Bizzaro skin.

Yeah I get that but Superman doesn't often appear in video games and I'd like the option of playing him as a hero and not a murderous dictator. I mean hell they made a Bizzaro skin.
    Have you tried DCU Online? You can make your character a Superman in everything but name, with the costume and powers (though the emblem is only available til year's end, but easy to get). And the Legends system will let you *actually* play Superman in limited content. Game's pretty fun. Everyone talks about how it's dying or dead.....but they've been saying that for almost eight years, and we've seen tons of "DCUO killers" come and go, while we're still here.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Have you tried DCU Online? You can make your character a Superman in everything but name, with the costume and powers (though the emblem is only available til year's end, but easy to get). And the Legends system will let you *actually* play Superman in limited content. Game's pretty fun. Everyone talks about how it's dying or dead.....but they've been saying that for almost eight years, and we've seen tons of "DCUO killers" come and go, while we're still here.
    I've always heard of DCUO but I've never taken the plunge. Was always more a console/handheld fan but I'll give it a try.

I've always heard of DCUO but I've never taken the plunge. Was always more a console/handheld fan but I'll give it a try.
    Free download on Xbox One. There are microtransactions though.

Hardest part is trying to make a name for your character that hasn't already been taken.