Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

We were just talking about this issue in the MMX thread. Probably my favorite interaction http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zgMZQRsMLY...23_12_0002.jpg
    Make Good Art

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Yeah, X-23 was my intro to Wolverine and Gambit and I like it.
    They also canonically stole the Batmobile once.

Last edited by Gambit, King of Thieves; 10-15-2018 at 01:24 PM.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

I would love to see a new mini series with these two. Wolverine guest starring in Mr & Mrs X would be cool too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    I would love to see a new mini series with these two. Wolverine guest starring in Mr & Mrs X would be cool too.
    Contest of champions 2 had a nice dust-up of the two with "rouge" appearing and giving Gambit a much needed respite to take out wolverine.lol

Last edited by theoneandonly; 10-15-2018 at 08:36 PM.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

being my top two X-Men i love them together. we dont get that to often cause Gambits in scenes mostly with Rogue. but i loved everytime Gambit showed up im the Wolverine Solo. #87 and the Wolverine Gambit mini as top choices. i also loved Bang you Dead fight from UNcanny back in the day. i always imaganed what id do if i wrote a Wolverine story with Gambit if i was on the ongoing. there would defintely be Bars and high society party where Gambit would fit in and Logan would be slighty out of place unless its As Patch in Madripoor lol. they both are grey characters and bouce of each other well. the back and forth comments would be gold.
    X-Men Forever

Incredible Member Jiminy_Cricket's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    being my top two X-Men i love them together. we dont get that to often cause Gambits in scenes mostly with Rogue. but i loved everytime Gambit showed up im the Wolverine Solo. #87 and the Wolverine Gambit mini as top choices. i also loved Bang you Dead fight from UNcanny back in the day. i always imaganed what id do if i wrote a Wolverine story with Gambit if i was on the ongoing. there would defintely be Bars and high society party where Gambit would fit in and Logan would be slighty out of place unless its As Patch in Madripoor lol. they both are grey characters and bouce of each other well. the back and forth comments would be gold.
    I'm holding out for Wolverine and Gambit being on a team together in a core book in 2019. If we could swap out X-23, Honey Badger and Gentle out of RED for Wolverine, Rogue and Beast I would be super happy.
    L'Enfer !

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy_Cricket View Post
    I'm holding out for Wolverine and Gambit being on a team together in a core book in 2019. If we could swap out X-23, Honey Badger and Gentle out of RED for Wolverine, Rogue and Beast I would be super happy.
    Gentle yes, Honey Badger I will fight you, X-23, I WILL FIGHT YOU.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Gentle yes, Honey Badger I will fight you, X-23, I WILL FIGHT YOU.
    Haha! Well I leave the choice to you. Out of the below you can only have 3:

Honey Badger
    X-23
    Wolverine
    Rogue
    Beast
    Bishop
    L'Enfer !

3332855-2.jpg

On another note, I thought the tragically canceled Wolverine & The X-Men cartoon perfectly captured their dynamic. Gambit's introduction was so entertaining to watch.
    L'Enfer !

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    Contest of champions 2 had a nice dust-up of the two with "rouge" appearing and giving Gambit a much needed respite to take out wolverine.lol

This reminds me of their fight in Ultimate X-Men where Gambit pointed out Wolverine ACL and MCL aren't made of metal. He then promptly kicked his knee out of place and shoved his charged bo-staff in his mouth... Ultimate was so violent.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy_Cricket View Post
    Haha! Well I leave the choice to you. Out of the below you can only have 3:

Honey Badger
    X-23
    Wolverine
    Rogue
    Beast
    Bishop
    X-23, Rogue, Honey Badger, in that order.

Let us not forget the best basketball game ever played.
    f529654ab73afdec83c66f3f4232fcd9.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Let us not forget the best basketball game ever played.
    f529654ab73afdec83c66f3f4232fcd9.jpg
    Perfect example of why they were so fun to read together. Gambit being flashy and showboating with Wolverine having none of it and putting him back in place.
    L'Enfer !