Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Qatar
    Posts
    173

    Default Shao Kahn vs Kenshiro



    vs



    Rules:

    1-Bloodlust is on.

    2-Winner by ko or death.

    3-Start 500 feet away from each other.

    4-Fight takes place at Hokuto Renkitoza (where Kenshiro fought Raoh).

  2. #2
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,623

    Default

    so...................who do you think wins and why?

  3. #3
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,034

    Default

    Exactly 99.99% of Hokuto Shinken is basically a MK fatality and Shao Khan is very much a dude with fleshy bits.

    ...Khan's already dead.

  4. #4
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Exactly 99.99% of Hokuto Shinken is basically a MK fatality and Shao Khan is very much a dude with fleshy bits.

    ...Khan's already dead.
    and he doesn't have the speed to see ken coming, let alone tag him.

    and he doesn't have the strength to hurt him either.

  5. #5
    The Undead One The Chou Lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,885

    Default

    This guy constantly posts Mortal Kombat vs people.

    I blame Deathbattle.

    And yeah Kenshiro murders Khan.

    Khan in reboot nearly got killed by Liu Kang shoving his fist through his chest, needed Quan Chi to save him.

    Kenshiro, hits “much” harder and faster than Kang.

    So yes Khan is dead.

  6. #6
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    6,445

    Default

    I feel like Kenshiro's durability is such that he could just let Shao Kahn tire himself out beating his fists bloody on Ken's rock hard pectorals.
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.
    Art Thread on CBR

  7. #7
    The Undead One The Chou Lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,885

    Default

    Yeah. A skyscraper fell on him and he walked through the damn thing. At a time he was basically starving too ( but that stuff does not bother him.)

  8. #8
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,623

    Default

    honestly, i would say khan has a easier time with uncle ken but even then, it's still a stomp against khan.

  9. #9
    Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,736

    Default

    At least Khan looks the part for being a one shot Hokuto no Ken villain that Ken destroys in one second
    I swim through a sea of stars
    Without looking back to shore
    Faster than light, bending time

    Forever
    Wherever

  10. #10
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,623

    Default

    and here's a pic of kenshiro's uncle, who is also named kenshiro, facing a hail of machine gun fire and not giving a single shit.


  11. #11
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and here's a pic of kenshiro's uncle, who is also named kenshiro, facing a hail of machine gun fire and not giving a single shit.

    Considering that his farewell gift to his gangster pals on Shanghai was to literally mutilate the leaders of their opposition so they can run unopposed...Yeah, I rather not piss this guy off.

    ...And those guys he wrecked still pissed him off....Idiots.

  12. #12
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Considering that his farewell gift to his gangster pals on Shanghai was to literally mutilate the leaders of their opposition so they can run unopposed...Yeah, I rather not piss this guy off.

    ...And those guys he wrecked still pissed him off....Idiots.
    yep. that's why they called him yang wang, the king of hell.

    honestly, while not as powerful or fuck busted as his nephew, i find uncle ken to be a far more interesting and entertaining character than regular ken.

  13. #13
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,155

    Default

    Khan: is that your best...Oh I am already dead.

  14. #14
    Astonishing Member Slade1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,456

    Default

    Khan gets sent back to the underworld.

  15. #15
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    yep. that's why they called him yang wang, the king of hell.

    honestly, while not as powerful or fuck busted as his nephew, i find uncle ken to be a far more interesting and entertaining character than regular ken.
    Yeah, I think FotNS Kenshiro is despite the brutal nature of Hokuto Shinken a nice guy to a tee who learned the hard way that being merciful wasn’t going to last in the world he finds himself in. FotBS Kenshiro however kinda admits he's more like a lesser evil compare to the scum he and his gangster buds occasionally face off.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •