Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    BANNED

[QUOTE=dropkickjake;3976532]I don't absolutely hate this story or direction. It just feels really pointless after so many massive changes in direction for the character over the past ten years.

No, man, they are two very different situation. In the diner, the thug takes the money and starts to leave. Dick, no longer in any immediate danger, baseball throws a mug at the guy and knocks him out cold. Outside the store, Dick again tries to diffuse the situation by getting him to take the money. Dick only goes Jason Bourne AFTER this thug tell him that Dick is going to be his driver. When it becomes clear that he is going to continue to be in danger bc the thug isn't taking the money and running, Dick's subconscious takes over, which freaks him out. This part makes sense. Its the inability to escape the immediate danger of a gun at the back of his head that is the difference.

I'm envisioning Ric shaking his head and saying, "Dude, I forgot how to drive!!!!!" If he wants to be safe, just go live in the east wing at Wayne Manor.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BluenGold4ever View Post
    Ric? Really?

Batman needs his Dick back.

Man, such a dick move.

If DC thinks Nightwing fans will really accept this... they don't know Dick.
    They sure don't know Dick's fans.