Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    *explodes*
    *wipes Arby's Special Sauce from its face*

Disappointing.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    *wipes Arby's Special Sauce from its face*

Disappointing.
    Dont make me put you on our seafood menu ;p
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Not even the Old Ones can contemplate something so terrifying and unnatural as an Arby's seafood menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Not even the Old Ones can contemplate something so terrifying and unnatural as an Arby's seafood menu.
    What do you think ocean meat was ?

Cthulhu is inside a not inconsiderable portion of America as a result of Arby's sketchy products.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

What do you think ocean meat was ?

Cthulhu is inside a not inconsiderable portion of America as a result of Arby's sketchy products.
    Dude, that's how Arby's gets you! You only think you're the one in charge, and then boom! Special squid head sandwich promotion! The title itself warns you! They have the meats*! Run, run while you can! No, I hear the sound of a boat coming for you, it's already too late!

*Well, "meats", but still.

Dude, that's how Arby's gets you! You only think you're the one in charge, and then boom! Special squid head sandwich promotion! The title itself warns you! They have the meats*! Run, run while you can! No, I hear the sound of a boat coming for you, it's already too late!

*Well, "meats", but still.
    It's why I've loaned myself out to Nik.

I am the boat.

Cthulhu's been making gains since the last time, see. I gotta get myself Rumbles fit.

Arx Inosaan

It's why I've loaned myself out to Nik.

I am the boat.

Cthulhu's been making gains since the last time, see. I gotta get myself Rumbles fit.
    I dunno man, I feel like you're more the Apollo Creed to boat's Ivan Drago.

Like Hastur is going to have to do a special training montage in the Carcosan wilderness to avenge you.

I dunno man, I feel like you're more the Apollo Creed to boat's Ivan Drago.

Like Hastur is going to have to do a special training montage in the Carcosan wilderness to avenge you.
    Pfff, Hastur's a lazy bum. I mean have you seen him around recently ? No ?

Exactly.

On the plus side though, my progeny will show up a few decades later and roll out a decent 'sequel'.

Arx Inosaan

Yes, but after that he'll have to fight the son of boat and Hastur will be all saying he can't take him and for some reason Valkyrie from Ragnarok will be there in an increasingly peripheral role.

This metaphor is getting away from me.

I'm crying hahaha
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Yes, but after that he'll have to fight the son of boat and Hastur will be all saying he can't take him and for some reason Valkyrie from Ragnarok will be there in an increasingly peripheral role.

This metaphor is getting away from me.
    Just like the Rocky franchise.

... We've become self-aware. There's no saving us now. Only an ever increasing escalation of in-jokes and meta references.

Arx Inosaan