Default Hulk (MCU) vs The Beast (Kung Fu Hustle)

How would this one go? Both have massive durability feats. Strength would edge towards the Hulk. Fighting ability advantage goes to The Beast.

Im not convinced Beast has enough raw power to wear the Hulk down.

He will be blitzing the crap outta him though.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Yeah, the Hulk's big problem here is HITTING the Beast. But the Beast isn't nearly in the proper range to seriously hurt the Hulk.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

MCU Hulk caught a bullet with teeth in Norton Hulk deleted scene ( said scene had frozen Captaon America shield.)

And Rufallo Banner said it happen. So MCU Hulk is a bullet catcher.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    MCU Hulk caught a bullet with teeth in Norton Hulk deleted scene ( said scene had frozen Captaon America shield.)

And Rufallo Banner said it happen. So MCU Hulk is a bullet catcher.
    Mmm yeah gonna have to disagree. That goes against his other showings.

In fine with it happening, but I feel more like at the moment he worked up the courage to fire, the change began so therefore the bullet rattles around in his mouth or something before spitting it out.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Mmm yeah gonna have to disagree. That goes against his other showings.

In fine with it happening, but I feel more like at the moment he worked up the courage to fire, the change began so therefore the bullet rattles around in his mouth or something before spitting it out.
    From what I remember Banner fires the gun, as the bullet left he was Hulking out, face first which bit down, spit it out as he Hulks out, smashes ice berg and cue Captain America’s Shield in foreground.

He never shot himself.

Also, deleted scenes are not canon anyway.

In fairness, however, I would tend to believe his statement that he shot himself and the Hulk spit out the bullet, if only due to the scene in Ragnarok where Banner does something which should be instantly fatal (falling hundreds of feet), only to Hulk out to spare himself. In this case, I would guess that he did suffer major damage to his face, only for the Hulk to repair the damage mid-transformation. This would not be a speed feat enough to say that the Hulk is a bullet timer, only that grievous injuries to Banner aren't instantly fatal due to Hulk transformation.

Ultimately, whether that feat is canon or not, bullet timing is too far out of MCU Hulk's general portrayal for one feat to make a difference.