Mighty Member

Default Outlaws a kind of special Version of YJ?

Hello,
    did someone else feels that the Outlaws are kind of Bizarro Version of YJ?

I mean:

Tim Drake-Jason
    Superboy-Bizarro
    Cassandra-Artemis

If they would add (in some way) Daniel West as Reverse Flash to the outlaws they would be a strange mirror Version of the core 4 of YJ.

I was always asking myself what would happen if these 2 teams meet each other.

Extraordinary Member

Actually the Outlaws are supposed to be the Dark Version of the Trinity.

Batman-Red Hood
    Superman-Bizarro
    Wonder Woman-Artemis

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post

Batman-Red Hood
    Superman-Bizarro
    Wonder Woman-Artemis
    Also the "black sheep" of the Trinity families.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post

Batman-Red Hood
    Superman-Bizarro
    Wonder Woman-Artemis
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Also the "black sheep" of the Trinity families.
    1. Do Bizarro and Artemis really count as family members?
    If I remember right Artemis is from another tribe and has no ties anymore to Themyscira right?

2. Why are Bizarro and Artemis "black sheeps" or dark version?
    I mean I dont see Bizarro as dark version of Superman....

3. wouldnt Red Hood rather be more like the dark Version of the Robins?

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    1. Do Bizarro and Artemis really count as family members?
    If I remember right Artemis is from another tribe and has no ties anymore to Themyscira right?

2. Why are Bizarro and Artemis "black sheeps" or dark version?
    I mean I dont see Bizarro as dark version of Superman....

3. wouldnt Red Hood rather be more like the dark Version of the Robins?
    1)yes, bizarro does. Clark is just a jackass that's all. As for Artemis, she is an amazon. She is effectively Diana's sister.
    2)bizarro doesn't have faculties of the superman does. Superman pretty much handles him horribly. Artemis rogue warrior from amazon. I believe she is excommunicated.
    3)red hood is a foil for robins and batman. He isn't darker version of them.

Extraordinary Member

And Artemis was actually Wonder Woman for a short time in the 90s.

Maybe "analogue" is a better word than "version" here. Each one of the three is a darker analogue of the trinity. Also, "family" is usually used in a loose sense in cases like this one, I think: they don't need to be actual family, directly related. They can just be from those books' casts.

Jason isn't foil. He's his own character, darn it! (geez...)
    Last edited by Zaresh; 04-15-2020 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    1)yes, bizarro does. Clark is just a jackass that's all. As for Artemis, she is an amazon. She is effectively Diana's sister.
    2)bizarro doesn't have faculties of the superman does. Superman pretty much handles him horribly. Artemis rogue warrior from amazon. I believe she is excommunicated.
    3)red hood is a foil for robins and batman. He isn't darker version of them.
    1. Artemis does work with Diana, but she's from the Bana Migdall Amazons. A splinter group of the Themysciran Amazons. Though, Artemis would rather not be associated much with Diana.
    2. This Bizarro hasn't really interacted with the Super Family, other than a brief crossover arc way back in Trinity Rebirth. And has nothing to do with the Bizarro World Bizarro.
    3. Jason is his own guy, not a foil.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    1. Artemis does work with Diana, but she's from the Bana Migdall Amazons. A splinter group of the Themysciran Amazons. Though, Artemis would rather not be associated much with Diana.
    2. This Bizarro hasn't really interacted with the Super Family, other than a brief crossover arc way back in Trinity Rebirth. And has nothing to do with the Bizarro World Bizarro.
    3. Jason is his own guy, not a foil.
    1)she was part of an amazonian group in 90s if remember correctly. Diana calls her sister.she has aided themiscayra. She is part of the ip.
    2)That doesn't mean anything bizarro isn't part of the superman franchise. He is Clark's clone.He was clone in postcrisis continuity. Since, the multiverse was dead. So, bizarro is pretty still superfamily.
    3)i was speaking in relative term in the context of the family.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    1)she was part of an amazonian group in 90s if remember correctly. Diana calls her sister.she has aided themiscayra. She is part of the ip.
    2)That doesn't mean anything bizarro isn't part of the superman franchise. He is Clark's clone.He was clone in postcrisis continuity. Since, the multiverse was dead. So, bizarro is pretty still superfamily.
    3)i was speaking in relative term in the context of the family.
    For 2.
    Bizarro World Bizarro and Bizarro of the Outlaws are VERY different characters. Other than sharing the same name and powers, there is very little the two have in common. From the basics like how they talk (BW Biz speaks in opposites while RHaTO has a far more simplified speech), to how they view family (BW Biz brought about the destruction of BW, and used his son as a pawn. RHATO Biz nearly killed himself to protect Jason and Artemis).