Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What's the current status of former Outsiders like:

Halo
    Looker
    Geo-Force
    Technocrat
    Faust
    etc

I assume Eradicator and Green Arrow won't make an appearance, and it'll probably be a cold day in hell before we see characters like Windfall or Wylde.

This whole "it's a new Outsiders with no history" and the seeming contradictions between the Doomsday Clock and Metal appearances are confusing.
    I'm looking forward to this, though. I did enjoy the Detective Comics arc.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorHawke View Post

Halo
    Looker
    Geo-Force
    Technocrat
    Faust
    etc

I assume Eradicator and Green Arrow won't make an appearance, and it'll probably be a cold day in hell before we see characters like Windfall or Wylde.

This whole "it's a new Outsiders with no history" and the seeming contradictions between the Doomsday Clock and Metal appearances are confusing.
    Halo, Looker and Geoforce have afaik appeared post flashpoint, but I don't know what their current status is.

Technocrat and Sebastian Faust have sofar not appeared, are are proably as obscure as Wylde.
    Whan it comes to Windfall, she has agfaik also not appeared, but other members of the Masters of Disaster (Coldsnap and Heatstroke) have, so she might be somewhere.

Thanks Aahz.

Hopefully we'll see a few of them pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorHawke View Post

Halo
    Looker
    Geo-Force
    Technocrat
    Faust
    etc

From what I understand the current team is all new but the Outsiders concept isn't entirely new because we saw he had the OG team working in secret in Metal. I think in this continuity, outside of the OG Outsiders, there aren't any other Outsiders tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Halo, Looker and Geoforce have afaik appeared post flashpoint, but I don't know what their current status is.

Technocrat and Sebastian Faust have sofar not appeared, are are proably as obscure as Wylde.
    Whan it comes to Windfall, she has agfaik also not appeared, but other members of the Masters of Disaster (Coldsnap and Heatstroke) have, so she might be somewhere.
    Geoforce was mentioned helping the League with the Destroyed moon in one of the earlier issues of Snyder's Justice League and he appears with his own Outsiders team in Doomsday Clock.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Extraordinary Member

I just looked it up. The Outsiders who were showed in Metal were:
    - Black Lighting
    - Katana
    - Geoforce
    - Metamorpho
    - Halo

So basically all the original founding members (Looker didn't show up untill Issue 25).

I think that means that "Suicide most Wanted" is not canon, since iirc there Halo had just arrived on earth and Brion had not become Geoforce sofar.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I just looked it up. The Outsiders who were showed in Metal were:
    - Black Lighting
    - Katana
    - Geoforce
    - Metamorpho
    - Halo

So basically all the original founding members (Looker didn't show up untill Issue 25).

I think that means that "Suicide most Wanted" is not canon, since iirc there Halo had just arrived on earth and Brion had not become Geoforce sofar.
    Is Halo the only one who hasn't been seen since REBIRTH started then? (B.L has appeared in DETECTIVE and wasn't his mini post REBIRTH to, COLD DEAD HANDS I mean although I may have got the title wrong, Katana of course has been in Suicide Squad, Geoforce has appeared in DOOMSDAY CLOCK and wasn't he one of the characters without dialogue in the REBIRTH special? Metamorpho is in the Terrifics).

I can't think of any appearance for Halo though, but I could be missing one...

Extraordinary Member

Halo appeared in "Suicide Squad Most Wanted: Deadshot and Katana" a mini series that started just before rebirth (and is probably already not canon any more), and appeared as a hologram(?) in Dark Days the Forge.

Mighty Member

@Aahz Sebastian Faust has been appearing in Mystik U, so there's that.

One of my favorite teams, but man my anticipation for is kinda low. Another book where heroes submissively follow Batman's orders is so exhausting.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    @Aahz Sebastian Faust has been appearing in Mystik U, so there's that.

One of my favorite teams, but man my anticipation for is kinda low. Another book where heroes submissively follow Batman's orders is so exhausting.
    Don't they all jump when Battyman says Frog?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Don't they all jump when Battyman says Frog?
    Haha pretty much. As a fan of the characters that Hill will be using. I'd hate to see it happening to them. Especially Jefferson.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Last edited by lemonpeace; 10-25-2018 at 08:27 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

currently following:
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

Update: Halo appeared in Suicide Squad Black Files.

Also we got the title graphic on the new Outsiders.

currently following:

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Update: Halo appeared in Suicide Squad Black Files.
    I'm afraid to ask...What happened to her?

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    I'm afraid to ask...What happened to her?
    Nothing really. It was just an update on what she's doing now; Katana adopted her, she's in school, adjusting to life as a human. Apparently she debuted in an earlier suicide squad story and now Katana is taking care of her.

currently following:

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Nothing really. It was just an update on what she's doing now; Katana adopted her, she's in school, adjusting to life as a human. Apparently she debuted in an earlier suicide squad story and now Katana is taking care of her.
    It seems to be a continuation of Suicide Squad most wanted, and is written by the same author (who is also the original creator of Katana and Halo).

I think we will have to see, if Outsiders will keep these minis canon.