Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Iceman's last ish, most likely. And hopefully Uncanny 8-10, as I want to like it, even more so of the same w/AoXM. But both will be wholly dependent on how I feel about things involved, up until that point.

Damn, it was easy to see Weapon X getting canceled because of it's poor sales, but I'm really going to miss that comic.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    Damn, it was easy to see Weapon X getting canceled because of it's poor sales, but I'm really going to miss that comic.
    Pak says it goes out with a Hell of a bang (a pun he says we'll get when the book comes out). He also mentions "BIG BIG" moments from Sabretooth that fans of his shouldn't miss.

Curious how Creed & M will wrap up as they're the ones with no new home yet.
    Omega Red is one of the Horsemen
    Domino is going to the real X-Force.
    Deadpool is everywhere
    Mystique got X-Black showing her daily activities.

But Creed & M's stories may end here for a bit. Unless Creed's uninverted & sent back to Wolverine. Leaving only Monet to be questioned.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 10-17-2018 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    This is exactly what I've been wondering (crossover?):

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/10...se-in-january/
    That would make sense since none of those characters are supposed to appear in Uncanny (R&G for story reasons per KT).

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Does anyone get when Disassembled ends and Age of X begins? Or is Age of X-Man part of Disassembled?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Iceman, Shatterstar, M&MX, and probably Uncanny (though at this point I can't really say I'm excited about it, but I like the creative teams) and the UXM annual.

I'll probably buy the AoXM one shot and depending on how I like that will determine whether I buy the second weekly series. Might end up trade waiting.

I'm probably going to get X-Force, but I'm not happy that Domino appears to be the only woman on the team. The artist for the book posted the new team costumes on Twitter and Boom Boom wasn't included. Hopefully that's just because she will be unavailable due to a NM Dead Souls follow up series in February.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Does anyone get when Disassembled ends and Age of X begins? Or is Age of X-Man part of Disassembled?
    It seems like Age of X-Man is the continuation of Uncanny. So Disassembled will wrap in the third week of January, the AoXM one shot will be the week after, and beginning February the second weekly series will begin.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    ... So Disassembled will wrap in the third week of January, the AoXM one shot will be the week after, and beginning February the second weekly...
    ... story will begin, in:

https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...49310311616512

... is what I'm guessin'. So AoXM is gonna be more like Disassembled, I think, and just be the overarching theme/tagline for Uncanny's second weekly narrative.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    So Iceman is a 5 issue miniseries? I assumed it was an ongoing.
    When I saw that I was confused, because I thought exactly the same. Didn't they say it was an Ongoing?????
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-17-2018 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, assuming they don't count the colour books, UXM #1 will have LGY#620 on the cover.
    Looks like they aren’t counting gold
    C562D37D-725D-4EE1-899A-515D5D5D35D7.jpg
    This is from a variant cover for #“1”

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    When I saw that I was confused, because I thought exactly the same. Didn't they say it was an Ongoing?????
    No, Grace was up-front early on that this was a 5-issue limited. And it's been listed as such in the weekly new releases.

Astonishing Member

Yeah, it's always been a mini. Maybe if the trade sales are good again, there will be another mini, lol. It can be an annual thing...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    No, Grace was up-front early on that this was a 5-issue limited. And it's been listed as such in the weekly new releases.
    Yeah, I looked back and saw that. Same with Mr. and Mrs.X is a mini series. I guess I assumed those books were going to be Ongoing's.

Yeah, I looked back and saw that. Same with Mr. and Mrs.X is a mini series. I guess I assumed those books were going to be Ongoing's.
    MMX is ongoing.

BANNED

Right from the start, it was announced as a miniseries.

It depends on the sales figures again if Sina Grace gets to continue writing the book so buy....if you like Iceman.