Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Those Twitter links don't work for me. I'm guessing it's stuff from the Christmas issue?
    Danm, but yeah, is about the chritsmas issue, according to him is probably the silliest thing that he has ever written

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sapfiryt View Post
    No Weapon X (
    its a bad news, no Monet, Sabretooth, Mystique
    Good riddance to Mystique. But agreed with Sabretooth & Monet. Very sad. I was hoping for WX to relaunch with a new creative team.

I know it's not X-Men related but Good Lord, another Captain Marvel #1? No matter how hard they try they just can't make her happen like they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    I know it's not X-Men related but Good Lord, another Captain Marvel #1? No matter how hard they try they just can't make her happen like they want.
    She even gets an Alex Ross cover?

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Danm, but yeah, is about the chritsmas issue, according to him is probably the silliest thing that he has ever written

lmao, I looked up Soule's Twitter profile. He says silliest thing and maybe the best thing he's every written. I think that's an important distinction

I was hoping for some art from the Xmas issue...but I guess it's good to know people are having fun working on these stories.

And she'll probably get another re-launch after her movie. I might check out the first issue though if it's an all-girl team with X-23.

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    lmao, I looked up Soule's Twitter profile. He says silliest thing and maybe the best thing he's every written. I think that's an important distinction

I was hoping for some art from the Xmas issue...but I guess it's good to know people are having fun working on these stories.

And she'll probably get another re-launch after her movie. I might check out the first issue though if it's an all-girl team with X-23.
    Oh i know, he handled the whole #hotclaws thing with grace lol.

I'm starting to get a little concerned that Boom-Boom is once again not on a cover and X-Force are investigating a murder that they didn't commit. Also, are those new students on the cover of Iceman? He's already introduced Michaela. There are plenty of students not getting any page-time already.

I'm getting nothing.

Ez pz.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Looks like no X-Books for me in early 2019. And surprisingly enough...I'm good with that.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-16-2018 at 12:24 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

its beyond nauseating at this point.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    I'm starting to get a little concerned that Boom-Boom is once again not on a cover and X-Force are investigating a murder that they didn't commit. Also, are those new students on the cover of Iceman? He's already introduced Michaela. There are plenty of students not getting any page-time already.
    The purple chick is the Morlock that Grace introduced in issue 1. I'd have to check but I think the other two are also Morlocks. So I'm guessing it's just allies that Bobby will make throughout this mini returning to help him in the final issue.

Hype for Age of X-Man, X-Force, the Wolverine radio show adaptation and Dead Man Logan.

Speaking of X-Force:
    Domino and Deathlok look perfect.

XFORCE2018002-cov.jpg

Only MMX for me. I hope February will be a better month.

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    X-23 is on the cover of Captain Marvel #1 - not sure if she's an important part of the story but that might be worth checking out
    That's a variant cover.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I don't hate the character but I have to say Marvel sure is persistent. Six relaunches since her 2012 series is just insane and unnecessary.

All I will be getting is the Uncanny X-Men Annual #1.