Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    I know it's not X-Men related but Good Lord, another Captain Marvel #1? No matter how hard they try they just can't make her happen like they want.
    Carol is boring as dog ****. Either make Monet the New Miss Marvel or put Carol's ass in something sexy instead of butch. They are clearly desperate to make fetch happen. A sexy outfit might do the trick
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Carol is boring as dog ****. Either make Monet the New Miss Marvel or put Carol's ass in something sexy instead of butch. They are clearly desperate to make fetch happen. A sexy outfit might do the trick
    Yeah, something of a mix. She can still be feminine and sexy, but look strong and powerful at the same time. (Also, love your signature reference to Miss Minaj).

Also, I'm definitely going to support X-Force, Shatterstar, and Alpha (for magnet daddy), but end up probably getting most of them other than the books that focus on any Logan or Deadpool.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Personal opinion, but the role they've consistently tried to force Carol into would work better with so many other characters. Nothing against her character, I've read her here and there, but Storm, would've been a better character all around. She was classic X-man, was married to BP, a Queen, Formerly/Currently a Goddess. Plus it would have put go use of a mutant on such an intentional level being one of faces of Marvel.

I know X-men weren't exactly pushed like that save Wolverine, but she's much more compelling, and honestly she's been their go to across media platforms in the past.

Sidenote the cobalt blue and lightning strike was her best costume, I mostly hate what she's in now. Though I understand the reason and it certainly looks better in the trailer.

Age of x-man alpha #1
    uncanny x-men #8-#10
    uncanny x-men annual #1

LOL @ Carol! She needs to [be] stop[ped].
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amacent View Post
    I don't hate the character but I have to say Marvel sure is persistent. Six relaunches since her 2012 series is just insane and unnecessary.

All I will be getting is the Uncanny X-Men Annual #1.

Especially when people still buy ish #1. It's so lame.

They should start renumbering from Uncanny X-Men #600.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Thoughts:

L
    ICEMAN #5
    So Sina is making use of his new Morlocks. Makes sense. It's hard to say so early on but I feel like this mini doesn't have nearly as much substance as the previous run.

t.
    Age of Apocalypse is so boring and has been rehashed so many times that it is a pain to watch it.

Iceman making use of new Morlocks? That's so boring.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    They should start renumbering from Uncanny X-Men #600.
    Since there's already been one, that might be difficult but I see your point.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Just Uncanny an X-force for me but man those new uniforms for X-Force look awesome. I just wish we could get Larraz on interiors.
    Agreed. And wish Kid Cable wasn’t so young and small. If he was a little older and beefier he’d be okay.

That's it? Just a boob window and call it a day? lol you don't think storywise she needs some better writers?

I love her suit personally, it's a very complete design that seems to have come into its own when it comes to being timeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Sidenote the cobalt blue and lightning strike was her best costume, I mostly hate what she's in now. Though I understand the reason and it certainly looks better in the trailer.
    Are you still referring to storm here? Either way, I'd like to see what your talking about.

Astonishing Member

Extermination tpb
    Last edited by steve2275; 10-17-2018 at 12:15 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Since there's already been one, that might be difficult but I see your point.
    Yeah, assuming they don't count the colour books, UXM #1 will have LGY#620 on the cover.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Uncanny X-Men has been a mix bag since the original cancellation of the 1960s run. Marvel needs to bring that title back or stop trying.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

This is exactly what I've been wondering (crossover?):

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/10...se-in-january/

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post

It would be cool. I don`t think I remeber Gambit to interact ever with Domino or Shatterstar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post

I wouldn't be so certain. Weapon H and Champions are both doing Weirdworld stories, no crossover there.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman