Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jediknightwing View Post
    Looks like they aren’t counting gold
    Attachment 72483
    This is from a variant cover for #“1”
    Seems they only counted Bunn's 19 issue run to the 600 that Bendis run ended at. Guess Gold and Blue will down in history as spin-offs.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    MMX is ongoing.
    For real???....OH, that's why. I got MMX mixed up with Iceman. My Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Right from the start, it was announced as a miniseries.

It depends on the sales figures again if Sina Grace gets to continue writing the book so buy....if you like Iceman.
    Yeah, I got that mixed up my bad. Well even so Iceman should still be an Ongoing i'm confused as to why limit Iceman to a mini series.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Either make Monet the New Miss Marvel or put Carol's ass in something sexy instead of butch. They are clearly desperate to make fetch happen. A sexy outfit might do the trick
    She isn't that BAD. Granted yes, she has a position she does not deserve that others are more deserving(Sue, Ororo, Jean, Rogue). Marvel needs to do some SOUL searching with Carol popping New Number #1's IMO is not going to make ANYONE like her. I feel bad for this character tho, she is by far THE most hated Character since Tony Stark in Civil War.

Carol is boring as dog shit.

That's VERY funny, but so mean. Give Carol some credit. :-)
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-18-2018 at 08:57 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I doubt it will be anything more than a tease - the absolute earliest I'd expect Cyclops to return won't be until after Logan's long and drawn out return arc is finished, and likely not until Logan gets settled in for at least a story arc after the return story is complete.
    I wouldn't be surprised if there's some kinda tease regarding his return. Maybe have Sinister somehow involved in his return. And you're probably right regarding Logan will likely be dealt with first. Which kinda bums me out as I've little interest in Wolverine and a lot of interest in Cyclops. I guess the best I can do is hope at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dev View Post
    This is a strange month. I am now even more interested in what s going to happen in February. With so many X-books being canceled (Weapon X, X-Men Red, Gold, Blue and Astonishing, Old Man Logan) and a lot of mini-series ending in January (Shatterstar, Iceman, Return of Wolverine), that leaves just Uncanny X-Men, X-Force, Mr. and Mrs. X, X-23 and Domino as the main X-Books and Domino clearly isn't a book that is digging in the mutant verse of the Marvel universe. (Exiles, Weapon H and Deadpool are not really X-Books!).
    I'm pretty sure Wolverine will have his own ongoing again in February, but it all still feels very .... little. Surely there are going to be more X-Books in February, right?
    X-Factor? New Mutants? something new? Or are they going to keep releasing Uncanny X-men weekly and leave the x-books like this until that big X-men summer crossover that Liefeld talked about?
    It's hard to get a grasp on where Marvel is taking the X-Men right now. The most recent wave of X-Men books has been a mixed bag, but I am sad to see some of them go, especially with all the characters left in limbo. I imagine that the next set of solicits, and pre-solicits, there will be at least a few announcements regarding some new books because I doubt they're gonna go right down to five X-Books.

A New Mutants Dead Souls follow-up seems likely, possibly with a new team coming together to save the Warlock-infected Dani Moonstar, Magik, Wolfsbane, Karma and Strong Guy. I'd love to see Rosenberg pen a sequel with a team of heroes coming to the rescue.

Probably another X-Book that makes use of some of the other X-Men that aren't the current X-Men core (as in the team seen on the Uncanny covers). Some combination of Rogue, Gambit, Archangel, Colossus, Havok, Polaris, Danger and Armor maybe. I don't know. Even if Uncanny stayed on as weekly or even bi-weekly, that there's too many great X-Men to have only one ongoing title with an ensemble.

I assume that Jen Bartel/Ta-Nehisi Coates Storm series will come to fruition at some point, so that's another possibility.

I feel like solo titles, whether as a mini-series or ongoing, for Magik and Psylocke are overdue, and I'd love someone to tackle those projects in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    ... story will begin, in:

https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...49310311616512

... is what I'm guessin'. So AoXM is gonna be more like Disassembled, I think, and just be the overarching theme/tagline for Uncanny's second weekly narrative.
    Interesting. I assume it's a throwback cover so the characters featured don't really tell us much. It'll be interesting to see who's writing at that stage and what story they'll address after Dissasmbled and Age of X-Man are dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Carol is boring as dog shit. Either make Monet the New Miss Marvel or put Carol's ass in something sexy instead of butch. They are clearly desperate to make fetch happen. A sexy outfit might do the trick
    Poor Carol gets no respect! She becoming the Rodney Dangerfield of the Marvel Universe! For your information, in the first issue of the Life of Captain Marvel, Carol grew her hair out again. Also, Kamala Khan has been called Ms.Marvel for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by jediknightwing View Post
    Looks like they aren’t counting gold
    Attachment 72483
    This is from a variant cover for #“1”
    Why would they? Gold wasnt Uncanny