Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
Wow. Zdarsky obviously isn't reading Aaron's Avengers. Why in the world would we get that surprise ending, when Black Panther just has to send Ka-Zar, in only a loin cloth without any air breathing gear, to the crushing dark depths of Atlantis, to sneak around Atlantis, on one breath -- like he did before.

No. I'm NEVER going to forget the load of crap Aaron heaped on Namor fans, trying to shore up Marvel's Tarzan as better than everyone in Atlantis, UNDERWATER in their own city.

On a less salty and more appreciative note ... Another packed issue, with so much to think about. Still loving the Guice flashbacks, and boy, Magno can draw a battle scene!
Oh I'm never forgetting what a load of bull that Ka-Zar thing was. Magno's scenes are electrifying and there is just alot going on but yeah Steve and Bucky are spoilers:
going under the change to be atlanteans, machan stole the serpent crown and took over Roman's mind, and at least chip says that Namor's strong will is what kept Machan/tommy in check all these years and never able to fully take over namor's mind. (i dont think everything is rectonned, but more like namor just has been dealing with this invisble force in his head for years)
end of spoilers