Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Barbarian View Post
Random thoughts:

Man, Clayton Crain's forearms never look right to me. Also, IS Black Widow back from the dead though? The Marvel wiki considers the current Black Widow a different character for some reason... even though Ben Reilly is in the same situation and is considered the OG Ben. Maybe she comes back in Infinity Wars or something, I don't know.

Okay, Tom Taylor's an alright writer, but I'm gonna miss Zdarsky's Spectacular Spider-Man. I know he didn't stay on until the end, but man, that was better than it had any right to be.

Man, I still don;t like Kate's current outfit, but it really doesn't look good when Eduard Petrovich draws it. Just... ew.

As someone who can't really recognise Terrax at a glance and thought he was Regent, I thought he had overgrown X-23 boneclaws for a on that Superior Spider-Man cover for a sec.

I don't get that Black Panther vs. Deadpool cover. Shouldn't it say something like "how do you like me meow?"?

Why... Why a 3D comic?! Ugh.

Sooooo... is Exiles ending? Huh.

Lol, gotta love how they reworked Weapon X into Weapon X-Force... just in time for X-Force to be relaunched and make it kinda redundant.
Weapon X is cancelled. The last chapter will be out Dec. 12th with chapter 27. And X-Force debuts on the Dec. 26th, exactly 2 weeks after it's over. So it lines up perfectly. it'll be finished up by the time real X-Force starts.