Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    So, it's lights out for Spec?
    No confirmation but it appears so. Zdarsky was off the book with #310 and, after a few fill-in issues, it appears that Friendly Neighborhood SM is taking it's place. I was hopeful that we could get a new creative team on Spec and have it coexist with ASM and FNSM but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Fantastic Member

the pull list

Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #1 & #2
    Amazing Spider-Man #13 & #14
    Miles Morales: Spider-Man #2 (maybe need to see how i like issue 1 first)
    Superior Spider-Man #2
    DC: Action Comics, Batman, Batman/Superman, Batman and Robin, Batman Off World, Detective Comics, Flash, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, JG: Flash, JL vs. Godzilla, JSA, Nightwing, Shazam, Superman, Titans, Beast World

Marvel: Amazing Spider-Man, Fall of the House of X, Fantastic Four, Resurrection of Magneto, Spectacular Spider-Men, Ultimate Spider-Man, WolverineL Madripoor Knights, X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    IDW solicit

Marvel Action: Spider-Man #3—SPOTLIGHT

Delilah S. Dawson (w) • Fico Ossio (a & c)

As if Peter Parker didn’t have enough problems at high school, suddenly New York’s crawling with Spider-People! Peter has no choice but to forge a tentative partnership with Miles Morales and Gwen Stacy as a larger mystery threatens the trio! All-new web-swinging action in the Mighty Marvel Manner!

FC • 32 pages • $3.99

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/10...solicitations/
    Sounds almost the exact same as the issue #2 solicit. No Spidey villains on the cover either.

I love how they're depicting all these other Spiders as just more of hassle for Peter to deal with .

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I'm just looking forward to the inevitable team-up between Spider-Man and Laura and Gabby Kinney.
    Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    That's what I'm here for
    Only a matter of time.

Fantastic Member

The ASM Image is interesting... The Fly have his own family now?

Astonishing Member

Superior Spider-Man will be facing Terrax in the second number!
    Thats actually quite surprising,dunno how will Otto win a former herald of Galactus.
    Anyways Amazing Spider-Man and Superior Spider-Man look like will be cool comic books.
    Friendly Neighboorhood Spider-Man looks interesting,but unless the preview pages are really great i will skip this new comic book because there are already plenty of new comic books being published in January that i want to read.

Terrax was the first enemy the New Warriors ever fought. Herald or not, he's not that good at beating heroes.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

^^^
    Had been a while since i read that New Warriors story,but Terrax being defeated by them had to do as well because he in that story had just reformed his physical form after having his phisical form destroyed in a previous Fantastic Four story in a fight bewteen him and Silver Surfer.
    So Terrax was not at the peak of his powers in that New Warriors story.
    Plus it´s not like a team with Namorita,Nova,Speedball,NightTrasher,Marvel Boy and Firestar are exactly a weak team of super heroes.