Exclamation My username got deleted

Can any moderator/administrator tell me why it happened? My username "bernardopina" does not exist anymore.

I tried to login today and got an error message telling me that user/pass incorrect. Couldn't find a link to reset password, so i tried to create a new user. "bernardopina" is available to register.

Can anyone explain what the hell happened to my user? =/

Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind. After a couple days offline, i got here and haven't read the news on the main site. Now that i understood what happened, moderators can delete this post. Sorry for the trouble.
    Last edited by Nicodemus; 05-02-2014 at 07:38 PM.

You may have missed the news, but we rebooted the old CBR Forums into the new CBR Community.
    The process involved wiping all previous content, including user accounts. There's a nice announcement posted all about it: http://community.comicbookresources....t.php?f=28&a=1
    "Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie!"
    @Matt_of_Geek
    Now writing at The Atomic Junk Shop

CBR Community Standards and Rules

Same here. Though it seems that it may be the case for everyone. Since I have not seen anyone with a post count much higher then the double digits. Maybe they felt the need to wipe the forums and start from scratch, but you would think we would have had some sort of email notification. Luckily My Username had not been taken yet so they only thing really different is my post count.

Well, i kinda like the wipe. The reasons were really good and i could get the nickname i usually use in other forums. =P

I was wondering what happened too. Oh well, no big deal.

It was a bit of a shock when I tried to log into my account and found that I couldn’t, but I have to say I understand the reasons. I was only new to the old forum but had a few concerns about it from what I was reading in some threads.

Hopefully this version will be a lot better.

Spectacular Member

As a DC fan I am used to these reboots. Just consider this post part of Volume 2 of my existence on these forums.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by sandmountainslim View Post
    As a DC fan I am used to these reboots. Just consider this post part of Volume 2 of my existence on these forums.
    haha so this will keep happening? again! and again...
    But its okay I understand.