Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Switch and Mindmeld
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Bouncer and Mulholland Black
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Storm and Cable
    Storm and Magneto
    Storm and Gambit
    Betsy and Pete Wisdom
    Kwannon and Havok
    Wolfsbane and Multiple Man
    Angel and Frenzy
    Rogue and Toad
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Also I could easily see that as something Bobby 'workshops' constantly, trying out new portmanteaus and driving Bishop crazy. He's cleaning his gun and growling "I am so upset with myself for finding you attractive even when you're like this."
    And then Bobby says something like "It's okay, I know you still think I'm cool.."

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    Hellion and Anole
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Still waiting for Laura and Julian to hook up.
    Objectively great pairings, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Astonishing Member

Technically, Bobby and Betsy already were a ship.....they were one of those 'we'll always have Age of X' relationships who remember having a whole history together while in Legion's warped reality even though only a few weeks passed in the main reality. A lot of people were so freaked out by the backstories or trauma they got from Age of X that they asked various telepaths in Utopia to wipe them of their memories of everything that happened there, but for those who didn't ask for a mindwipe, they technically have memories of having lived this whole other life even if they know it wasn't actually real.

I don't think either Bobby or Betsy ever got a mindwipe, and they historically both have major issues with people traipsing around through their heads and fiddling with things so I honestly can't imagine either of them would have asked for that option, preferring to just leave the mind-meddling that had already been done by the reality warp to inviting yet another person inside their brain to hit buttons and throw switches. So yeah, technically they're both probably still aware that the other remembers having spent who knows how long in a relationship with each other, but they've barely spent any time around each other since then (ironically pretty much the only time they've interacted since Age of X was when they were both on the same team during the Age of X-Man reality warp just prior to the formation of Krakoa).

So its one of those things that doesn't come up because there's really no reason for it to, as even when they do interact they're both likely to be like, look just because I have a deep pathological hatred for letting people play Operation on my brain doesn't mean I LIKE remembering that whole mess, because it was a WHOOOOOLE mess, so let's just never talk about it ever, because our true common bond has always been that we're two of the best X-Men there is when the assignment is 'not acknowledging the elephant in the room because it makes us uncomfy.'

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    The new trifecta!!

Synch, X-23, Serafina!
    This looks drama

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Technically, Bobby and Betsy already were a ship.....they were one of those 'we'll always have Age of X' relationships who remember having a whole history together while in Legion's warped reality even though only a few weeks passed in the main reality. A lot of people were so freaked out by the backstories or trauma they got from Age of X that they asked various telepaths in Utopia to wipe them of their memories of everything that happened there, but for those who didn't ask for a mindwipe, they technically have memories of having lived this whole other life even if they know it wasn't actually real.

I don't think either Bobby or Betsy ever got a mindwipe, and they historically both have major issues with people traipsing around through their heads and fiddling with things so I honestly can't imagine either of them would have asked for that option, preferring to just leave the mind-meddling that had already been done by the reality warp to inviting yet another person inside their brain to hit buttons and throw switches. So yeah, technically they're both probably still aware that the other remembers having spent who knows how long in a relationship with each other, but they've barely spent any time around each other since then (ironically pretty much the only time they've interacted since Age of X was when they were both on the same team during the Age of X-Man reality warp just prior to the formation of Krakoa).

So its one of those things that doesn't come up because there's really no reason for it to, as even when they do interact they're both likely to be like, look just because I have a deep pathological hatred for letting people play Operation on my brain doesn't mean I LIKE remembering that whole mess, because it was a WHOOOOOLE mess, so let's just never talk about it ever, because our true common bond has always been that we're two of the best X-Men there is when the assignment is 'not acknowledging the elephant in the room because it makes us uncomfy.'
    For me Age of X actually happened, the fact that people chose to wipe their memories or chose to deny what happened was real is just the way they chose to deal with that situation by denial but it doesn't mean Age of X was a false reality ,it was very real to the point that Hellion's neural pathways were firing like he had been using them for years to get to the proficiency he came out with.Chamber's enhancements being undone ..There are many examples of that reality being valid but writers chose to make readers as well as inhabitants forget it.
    Last edited by Rev9; 01-10-2022 at 01:40 AM.

When you dream your neurons fire as if your body was actually doing what you're dreaming. Pocket reality or dream or psychic illusion, same difference.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I would love to see an Everett-Monet-Roberto situation. Angsty love triangle or throuple, either way.

Storm-Thor

Storm-Yukio

Iceman-Sunfire

Bishop-Frenzy

Exodus-Polaris

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    When you dream your neurons fire as if your body was actually doing what you're dreaming. Pocket reality or dream or psychic illusion, same difference.
    To me that wasn't a dream it was time dilation within boundaries of the universe, a huge clue is how Rachael's astral form.forgot her message when she was all across the universe ,the moment the bubble came down.All people within the bubble remembered what happened Why not her? The time dilation is the difference and likely reason,I mean if Moira 'overwrote'every mind ,once the reality collapsed all should have remembered but Rachael for some reason couldn't .My reasoning is although time was 3 years plus with the bubble, it was 7 days for the rest of the world outside it and could have been more than that for whatever corner of the universe Rachael was trying to contact earth from.Remember planetary time ,revolution round a star and even travelling of light at great distances differs vastly, there is no way at that distance 7 earth days is also 7 'Rachael planet' days hence she forgot the message in real time. To me that reality wasn't a dream even if the cannon fodder soldiers may have been thought out of thin air by Omega Moira, but the inhabitants experienced longer time in there than the real world.
    Last edited by Rev9; 01-10-2022 at 05:48 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I would love to see an Everett-Monet-Roberto situation. Angsty love triangle or throuple, either way.

Storm-Thor

Storm-Yukio

Iceman-Sunfire

Bishop-Frenzy

Exodus-Polaris
    Always thought Exodus -Polaris made sense to explain why Exodus was so eager to please Magneto ,it could have been to win Polaris' attention
    Last edited by Rev9; 01-10-2022 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Always thought Exodus -Polaris made sense to explain why Exodus was so eager to please Magneto ,it could have been to win Polaris' attention
    That's one way to see it. To me it makes sense in the medieval way of uniting houses; how better to serve Lord Magneto than to wed his daughter?

Storm and Blade
    Scott and Logan, In the most obvious, but still covert shipping since Cap and Bucky!
    Havoc and Frenzy
    Kate and Bishop, cause everyone knows what goes down on a boat out to sea for a long during of time!
    Emma and Stephen Strange

Storm/Thor
    Storm/Blue Marvel
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

if we can have trouples the definitely Hercules-Bobby-Nohh-var Bobby in the middle of that has my head spinning. I think Nohh-var would appeal to the fun side of bobby but also be able to entertain him and i feel bobby and hercules would just connect on every damn level there is. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/