Cloak and Shard
    Snowbird and Nightcrawler
    Spider-Man (Miles) and Jubilee
    Monet and Patriot (Eli Bradley)
    Moses Magnum and the Enchantress
    Kwannon and Madelyne Pryor
    Echo and Rachel Summers
    Gladiator and Jean Grey
    Dani Moonstar and Proteus IX ...who turns out to be William Evans, Jr., not Kevin MacTaggert. (It's a long story involving the War of the Reality Warpers which ended in a compromise called the Great Ataraxy.)

Harness and Krakoa - as in Krakoa feeds off of her from the pit for an eternity.

Piecemeal and Kosmar
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

I'd love to see Laura with a woman, ever since that Craig Kyle twitt I can not see her with a man. My fave couple ideas:
    X-23 and Mercury (New X-Men) - their relationship in Mercury Falling, I wish it happened instead of X/Hellion and Mercury/Bling!
    X-23 and Jubilee (X-23 vol 3) - famous neckbite scene, but also whole relationship and how after meeting Jubes she rejected Hellion.
    X-23 and Sophie (X-23 vol 4) - since Sophie was in her head I enjoy the idea of them coming back to that moment and slowly going into relationship.
    X-23 and Monet (X-Men the End) - also I find it funny, since she previously had feelings for Hellion and was with Angel, there's theory, that she likes rich people, therefore Monet would fit that.
    X-23 and Kwannon (Fallen Angels) - that would add much to FA, also plz, better drawings.

Also:
    Monet and Siryn, after X-Factor I'd love to see them without Madrox drama between
    Betsy and Rachel
    Kitty and Illyana
    Logan with Nightcrawler and Storm, I think that was my first poly ship
    Cable and Kwannon
    Hellion and Surge, but only with Resurrection Protocols just in case, when their personalities crash there could be need of that.
    Anole and Cullen Bloodstone (Avengers Arena one)
    Cannonball and Sunspot, can be in triangle with Sams wife

I like the idea of Cable and Kwannon. Betsy actually slept with a bunch of Nathan’s clones during Spurrier’s X-Force run, back when she was inhabiting Kwannon’s body. While it wasn’t Kwannon in the driver’s seat, I did think at the time they’d make a good couple. But she’s with Greycrow at the moment and that relationship seems to be working, so my pick for who to pair Cable up with is Dazzler. I know she’s with Nemesis, but that really seems like a forced and odd pairing. To me the rockstar and the soldier would be an interesting combo.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I'd love to see Laura with a woman, ever since that Craig Kyle twitt I can not see her with a man. My fave couple ideas:
    X-23 and Mercury (New X-Men) - their relationship in Mercury Falling, I wish it happened instead of X/Hellion and Mercury/Bling!
    X-23 and Jubilee (X-23 vol 3) - famous neckbite scene, but also whole relationship and how after meeting Jubes she rejected Hellion.
    X-23 and Sophie (X-23 vol 4) - since Sophie was in her head I enjoy the idea of them coming back to that moment and slowly going into relationship.
    X-23 and Monet (X-Men the End) - also I find it funny, since she previously had feelings for Hellion and was with Angel, there's theory, that she likes rich people, therefore Monet would fit that.
    X-23 and Kwannon (Fallen Angels) - that would add much to FA, also plz, better drawings.
    I would go for any of these, but I think her and Jubilee is my favorite
    Make Good Art

I also like Dazzler with Logan for the same reason as above, there’s a nice contrast there (rockstar and soldier). And they have slept together in that Wolverine: The Best There Is series too.

If they ever allow him to move on from Jean, Logan with Ali could be a nice couple. I’ve always had a fondness for her ever since the old side-scrolling arcade game.

Fantastic Member

Pyro and Shinobi - they could go on a bender together and Pyro could talk Shinobi into getting a regrettable tattoo
    Sebastian Shaw and Harry Leland - who knows what happened while they were stuck in that pit
    Last edited by Pumpkin King; 01-17-2022 at 03:43 PM. Reason: posted too early

Extraordinary Member

Vance Astrovik and all 5 of the Cuckoos...

Agreed; noted in a previous post I would've loved them to become a couple.

Might be able to see that, but I only got a sisterly vibe from them (Jubilee even comments that she found it somewhat gross that she essentially gave Laura a hickey). IMHO, it'd probably be one of those things where it would make most sense as something that developed after the fact rather than being a reading that there were unspoken feelings in the story itself.

Never thought of that. Didn't see enough personal interaction to see a ship, but that's just me.

Not familiar with Monet.

Dunno; I did like Fallen Angels (although I think I missed the last couple issues and really need to get the trade), art and sundry. Not sure about Laura and Kwannon, though; the age gap was a bit at the time and not sure Kwannon would've been in a good place for a relationship period in the moment.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Might be able to see that, but I only got a sisterly vibe from them (Jubilee even comments that she found it somewhat gross that she essentially gave Laura a hickey). IMHO, it'd probably be one of those things where it would make most sense as something that developed after the fact rather than being a reading that there were unspoken feelings in the story itself.
    This one is always going to be gross to me because of context. Literally everyone ignores that the entire point of the panel in question was to reinforce that Laura was in a self-destructive spiral. She began the arc slashing her wrists bad enough that she might have bled out without her Healing Factor, and now she's literally trying to get a vampire to drain her dry. She's depressed and suicidal. But people look at that ONE splash page from Takeda and all the sudden "It's SOOOO sexy! They should hook up."

Just ew. The context is AWFUL and I'm frankly disturbed whenever I see people use that arc to ship it (and it's ALWAYS that arc, because it's one of Laura and Jubilee's most prominent interactions).

Bishop and Emma Frost - I get Deathbird vibes from her and Bishop actually brought out some humanity and warmth from her until another writer came along a d had her try to kill him. Either way Emma seems to be well match with a man that is center focused, with a strong will. If he can't be with Storm, then Emma would be strong #2

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I like the idea of Cable and Kwannon. Betsy actually slept with a bunch of Nathan’s clones during Spurrier’s X-Force run, back when she was inhabiting Kwannon’s body. While it wasn’t Kwannon in the driver’s seat, I did think at the time they’d make a good couple. But she’s with Greycrow at the moment and that relationship seems to be working, so my pick for who to pair Cable up with is Dazzler. I know she’s with Nemesis, but that really seems like a forced and odd pairing. To me the rockstar and the soldier would be an interesting combo.
    The greycrow thing is subliminal , at the moment they seem like friends, it's sort of obvious Greycrow is pining for her, but I'm not sure Psylocke is on that frequency. In any case looks like a slow burn which is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    This one is always going to be gross to me because of context. Literally everyone ignores that the entire point of the panel in question was to reinforce that Laura was in a self-destructive spiral. She began the arc slashing her wrists bad enough that she might have bled out without her Healing Factor, and now she's literally trying to get a vampire to drain her dry. She's depressed and suicidal. But people look at that ONE splash page from Takeda and all the sudden "It's SOOOO sexy! They should hook up."

Just ew. The context is AWFUL and I'm frankly disturbed whenever I see people use that arc to ship it (and it's ALWAYS that arc, because it's one of Laura and Jubilee's most prominent interactions).
    Sure, makes sense.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)