Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Rogue and Multiple Man.
    OMG, that is actually a little frightening. Rogue absorbs Jamie's power, then multiple Rogues and Jamie's are having sex at the same time. That's a bit scary actually..
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Yeah wtf, chamber is like 27 by now. He's older than some new mutants.
    I think he’s around their age group. The age thing is so f’ed up. I think he’s supposed to be around his early 20s if anything.

I know in gen x, they made Jubilee 13, but afterwards she was said to be 17 while a vampire. After M-Day, Jono was stated to be a teen. So nobody is the right age.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    OMG, that is actually a little frightening. Rogue absorbs Jamie's power, then multiple Rogues and Jamie's are having sex at the same time. That's a bit scary actually..
    That would definitely be interesting. And Rogue would send her dupes out into the world just like Jamie does. Rogue's dupes learning new skills and absorbing other people's skills and powers...
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Bruce paronoia is usually overide by his libido, is the only reason of why Selina and Talia aren't in jail at the moment.
    I'm sure one can make a witty joke about bats and caves here.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Yet, weirdly not out of place in Krakoa .

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    That would definitely be interesting. And Rogue would send her dupes out into the world just like Jamie does. Rogue's dupes learning new skills and absorbing other people's skills and powers...
    Do the clones just obey the original or they keep the personality? 'Cause if it's the second one, I can see Rogue's clones getting pissed that she gets to have sex, while the clones basically go to work lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Do the clones just obey the original or they keep the personality? 'Cause if it's the second one, I can see Rogue's clones getting pissed that she gets to have sex, while the clones basically go to work lol.
    I would imagine that some of Rogue's clones would go off-script, develop their own personalities and just do their own thing.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Polaris and Sunfire
    Jean and Sunfire

Synch and Wolverine is a given.
    Synch and Jean

Iron Fist and Frenzy.
    Kurt/Colleen Wing.
    Sunfire/Rogue.
    Steve Rogers/Emma Frost.
    Daredevil/Psylocke
    Blade/Cecilia Reyes.
    Reader/Scarlet Witch.
    Morbius/Sage
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-08-2022 at 09:36 PM.

Cable and Dazzler

Pure & Honest Ships
    Pairings that are wholesome, straightforward and sweet.
    • Tag & Dust: I don't know. They worked on a team and were the friendliest members (Mercury was friendly too but yeah.) They're also on the quiet side and supportive of others. I like them more as close friends, but I just really like the
    • Forge & Storm: Marvel, pls.
    • Surge & Manifold: A few days ago, I threw this out as a possible friendship. But now I kind of like it. Basically, they're a couple that balances each other out and encourages their best qualities, without asking the other to change who they are.
    • Jubilee & Chamber: I don't know why, I barely even read Gen-X. But for whatever reason, I get a good vibe from this pairing.

Let's Get Messy
    Pairings that are rooted in how much chaos and drama they can create.
    • Hellion & Synch: But only after Laura starts reciprocating Synch's feelings. Revenge for the Liu run.
    • Hellion & Rockslide: I don't want Hellion to be bi, and I'm sure most people would prefer Rockslide with Anole. But at the same time, I would like this dynamic. Just Hellion & Rockslide encouraging the other's worst qualities.
    • Hellion & Dazzler: Wind Dancer has them star in some Mojoworld shows. They fall in love on the set and become the mutant Branjelina. Sofia is Jennifer Aniston in this scenario.

I Just Want to Watch the Forums Burn
    Pairings I picked solely to cause forum-wide meltdowns.
    • Magneto & Mister Sinister: One is a Jewish Holocaust survivor. One is a former Nazi scientist. They're an odd couple, but they make it work.
    • Hellion & Storm: She tempers his fire, and God help anyone who disrespects his queen.
    • Hellion & Emma Frost: Mrs. Robinson takes advantage of the graduate. Really messed up and would make Emma an awful person, since she was the closest thing to a parental figure for him for years. It'd tank Emma's character. But at the same time, it would be such a weird, messed up and fun dynamic. Especially if they played it as the toxic, manipulative relationship it would be.
    • Hellion & Jean or Cyclops or Wolverine: Love triangle? Polyamory? None of that matters. Clear the board and ignore the controversy entirely by pairing any of the trio with Julian.
    • Hellion & the Phoenix: "I could die tomorrow ---- and a My Little Brony like you gets to be the Phoenix?" Hellion becomes the true final heir of the Phoenix by seducing it into a loving relationship. He then uses his powers to burn everything to the ground. Sorry not sorry, Quentin, P.E.N.I.S. 5 and the redheads.
    • Hellion & Sarah Kinney: Ever since she was brought back from the dead, Stacy's mom has got it going on.
    Last edited by Rift; 01-08-2022 at 10:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

you know what is odd now?

Kitty and Colossus.

I mean after everything that happened..

Spectacular Member

There was this one comic where Jean comforted Pietro after Crystal vanished. Since seeing those panels I've liked the idea of someday, or maybe in an alternate universe comic, seeing Jean/Pietro.

Banshee and Emma Frost, not sure why that hasnt been explored and from the looks of it, it never will be
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Banshee and Emma Frost, not sure why that hasnt been explored and from the looks of it, it never will be
    That Anglo-Celtic love. That would be interesting.

Astonishing Member

I need that Age of X heat ..Joanna and Scott ,round 2.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Firestar and Sunspot

Rachel Grey and Justice

Beast and Wolfesbane

Blink and Magik

Mystique and Exodus
    What? You pair a traitor with the guy for whom treachery is an anathema..hell to the no.