Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I want Storm and Nova.

The Sexual Tension is in the AIR. LOL
    That's another ship I'd like to see!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I believe you're thinking of the time when Alex and Rahne were psychically linked to each other by the Genoshan Magistrates.

I once imagined that Madrox and Rahne might become a thing.

PAD had Doc Samson snark that Madrox could perhaps address Rahne's recent problems by sleeping with her (since he'd just found out that Madrox had one-night stands (on the same night!) with both Monet and Siryn, his other two female teammates), and I was reminded that Madrox and Rahne had spent some time on Muir island, when both were wards of Moira McTaggart, which made them kind of pseudo-siblings (even if, not even remotely).

And yet the notion of an eventual child who could turn into *an entire pack of wolves* stuck in my head.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I once imagined that Madrox and Rahne might become a thing.
    Actually, so did I

PAD had Doc Samson snark that Madrox could perhaps address Rahne's recent problems by sleeping with her (since he'd just found out that Madrox had one-night stands (on the same night!) with both Monet and Siryn, his other two female teammates), and I was reminded that Madrox and Rahne had spent some time on Muir island, when both were wards of Moira McTaggart, which made them kind of pseudo-siblings (even if, not even remotely).
    And yet the notion of an eventual child who could turn into *an entire pack of wolves* stuck in my head.
    Geez, I hope she can't still do that... It was far too unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Actually, so did I

Geez, I hope she can't still do that... It was far too unnecessary.
    I seem to be one only people who kinda like that ability though I liked when she had the huge biped wolf form better.

And yeah. I thought if Jamie accusing her of plagiarism too. I like their friendship. Was too amusing seeing her tutor him in X-Men evolution.
    “After all, it could only cost you your life, and you got that for free!”
    ~*Earthbound.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by wlfking View Post
    I seem to be one only people who kinda like that ability though I liked when she had the huge biped wolf form better.
    I love the ability to turn into an entire pack of wolves, just not on Rahne. But I do also like the post-Genoshan giant dire wolf form as well. It was a neat little power-up without 'drawing outside the lines' of her basic power, she already had two other forms, one humanoid wolf-girl, one actual wolf, so adding a third prehistoric dire wolf, didn't seem theme-stretch-y as turning into a whole bunch of wolves.

But anywho, I like that, of the ships, Dani and Rahne remained very close friends with a special connection, and never went there. Some nice girl on girl *friendship* is a plus. (Although I'd like even more some cross-gendered friendships. All the 'best friends' seem to be strictly segregated by gender. Rahne and Dani, Sam and 'Berto, Kitty and Illyana, Hank and Simon, etc. I felt like Sam and Dani were on the way to a non-romantic respectful friendship in their 'co-leader' days, but it never really clicked, as writers focused more on their friendships with 'Berto and Rahne. I got a hint of that from Doug and Kitty, as their mutual geeking out over computer stuff didn't really feel flirty or shippy, back in the day, but Kitty was kind of thrown around by the writers and friend-bonded with Illyana, Rachel, etc. and it kind of made her seem like an intense serial abandoner as she hopped from 'best friend' to 'best friend' at light speed.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I love the ability to turn into an entire pack of wolves, just not on Rahne. But I do also like the post-Genoshan giant dire wolf form as well. It was a neat little power-up without 'drawing outside the lines' of her basic power, she already had two other forms, one humanoid wolf-girl, one actual wolf, so adding a third prehistoric dire wolf, didn't seem theme-stretch-y as turning into a whole bunch of wolves.

But anywho, I like that, of the ships, Dani and Rahne remained very close friends with a special connection, and never went there. Some nice girl on girl *friendship* is a plus. (Although I'd like even more some cross-gendered friendships. All the 'best friends' seem to be strictly segregated by gender. Rahne and Dani, Sam and 'Berto, Kitty and Illyana, Hank and Simon, etc. I felt like Sam and Dani were on the way to a non-romantic respectful friendship in their 'co-leader' days, but it never really clicked, as writers focused more on their friendships with 'Berto and Rahne. I got a hint of that from Doug and Kitty, as their mutual geeking out over computer stuff didn't really feel flirty or shippy, back in the day, but Kitty was kind of thrown around by the writers and friend-bonded with Illyana, Rachel, etc. and it kind of made her seem like an intense serial abandoner as she hopped from 'best friend' to 'best friend' at light speed.)
    I really like Dani and Roberto's friendship. She called him her brother when he died in War of the Realms. *sniff*

Thread tax: Having read this whole thread . . . I kinda like the idea of Roberto and Monet. I don't think his thing with Deathbird is going to get all that serious but him becoming a stepdad to her hatching is a thought I find very amusing.
    “After all, it could only cost you your life, and you got that for free!”
    ~*Earthbound.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by wlfking View Post
    I really like Dani and Roberto's friendship. She called him her brother when he died in War of the Realms. *sniff*

Thread tax: Having read this whole thread . . . I kinda like the idea of Roberto and Monet. I don't think his thing with Deathbird is going to get all that serious but him becoming a stepdad to her hatching is a thought I find very amusing.
    Given how Vulcan and Sunspot's last confrontation went down, the thought of 'Berto helping to raise Gabriel's kid is sweet revenge.

Fantastic Member

Sunspot and Monet St. Croix. I think recent years have shown how alone this girl really feels. though she is closed off by nature and I don't think that would put off Sunspot too much. He is powerful enough to keep up with her, rich enough that I COULD SEE HIM NOT minding her "Let them eat cake" mentality. this is a girl that looks down on Emma Frost. The Fantastic Four, Dismissive over the likes of Doctor Doom.

Sunspot is confident enough and he would need it. Even before Karaoke, Monet spent time with some of the most dangerous individuals in X-Lore. Sebastian Shaw, Magneto

Jean Grey and Punisher, they are just such opposites, I would like it.

Jean Grey and Steve Rogers. Jean tends to fall in love with heroism, is there anyone more heroic then the first Avenger?