Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Part of Cyclops personality to me feels like he needs to be seen as the man/leader. So yeah I can see Cyclops dating a younger hot female kinda in validation of his ego. Just my opinion
    That's... not how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    You can disagree me with that not Cyclops or how you see Cyclops that is fine. But saying that not how it works I am going disagree but I am just leave it alone instead of side tracking the thread.

X-23 and Scarlet Spider II

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Cyke even doesn't know how that works.He totally shut tempus down unknowingly.

Cyclops and Living Diamond: Scott's first diamond-skinned, manipulative telepath.

Cyclops and Frenzy: I'm sure she's still waiting for him, though there will be some punishment...

Iceman and Sunfire: there was some interesting chemistry between them in that early Gold story.

Monet and Sunspot: a match made in heaven; they can also lead a squad of their peers to greatness.

Beast and Dr. Cecilia Reyes: they've flirted since the beginning, and Claremont put them together in The End, let's see it in the now.

Moonstar and Warpath: leaders of the NM and Hellions squad, together after all this time.

Ororo and Namor: let the military industrial complex tremble! The long promised eco-utopia golden age is upon us!

Ororo and Yukio: come on, it's 2018, make it happen.

Ororo and Sarah Rainmaker: let the patriarchy wither in their heat!

Bishop and Sage: Lord Claremont had this on the backburner, I think it's ready!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Rachel Grey and Iron Fist (he loved being dominated by her in AvX)
    Psylocke and Daredevil
    Iceman and Cannonball
    Nightcrawler and Wolverine
    Colossus and Domino again
    Gabby and Bling!
    Storm and Namor
    Bishop and Shuri
    Cyclops and Frenzy
    Moonstar and Warpath

I don't know why, but I woke up this morning and thought:
    Jonah Hex and Rogue? I feel like they'd legitimately have a lot to relate to eachother with. Both were abused in one form or another by their parents, both are treated as freaks by society, both are huge Southerners, etc etc.

Plus I feel like their differences would compliment eachother nicely.
    Last edited by Colt Cape; 10-17-2018 at 08:47 AM.

I think Scott being with someone a little uptight but tough like Cecilia would be an interesting change even if its not an endgame romance.

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

The Original Mr. and Mrs. X: Adam X, the X-Treme and Stacy X

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Part of Cyclops personality to me feels like he needs to be seen as the man/leader. So yeah I can see Cyclops dating a younger hot female kinda in validation of his ego. Just my opinion
    It would certainly be an out of the box notion, given his history of dating super powerful women who greatly outclass him, and yet somehow never seems to feel emasculated by being the 'weak one' in his relationships, like with Jean and Emma (and, to a lesser extent, Frenzy).

My personal choices would be;

Bishop and Deathbird.
    Psylocke and Cypher/Doug Ramsey.

There's been a lot of neat pairings in this thread. Monet and Sunspot could be interesting.

I've always liked the various non-mutant relationships (Scott and Lee Forrester, Xavier and Gabriel Haller, Banshee and Moira McTaggart, Angel and Candy Southern or Charlotte Jones, Beast and Trish Tilby, etc.) It's interesting that boy mutants can date girl humans, but, other than the Black Panther, who is still superhuman (and owner of a country...), girl mutants seem to be regarded as property of the mutant boys... As such, it could be interesting to see a mutant woman date a non-super-dude, a male version of Candy Southern or Moira McTaggart or Trish Tilby, who doesn't have to be a mutant or superhero (or villain, or ruler of Wakanda, or whatever) to keep up.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Just thought of a few DC/X-Men:

Storm and Nightwing

Nightcrawler and Raven (Pre-New 52 before she got de-aged)

Gambit and John Constantine (which would not end well...or begin well...I just wanna see it)

Mystique and Batwoman
    Make Good Art

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    My personal choices would be;

Psylocke and Cypher/Doug Ramsey.
    Uhhhhhh...

Jean Grey and Magneto
    Xavier and Magneto
    Psylocke and Hellion
    Storm and Thunderbird

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

Prior to Strian's run on Gen X, I would have liked to see Chamber and Frenzy. Frenzy loves those guys who can barely contain their power or angst, and Chamber used to fit that bill, but seems to have really mellowed out lately. Spurrier also featured them together a lot in his X-Men Legacy run. I like Jubes and Chamber together, though, so I'm giving up on that already faint hope of seeing JoJo happen.

Sunfire and Iceman would be fun. I don't think Shrio's ever been shown to be in anything close to a relationship on panel, so it ought to be safe from the "Stop turning straight characters gay" crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Iceman & Lightning (Miguel Santos)
    Bishop & Misty Knight
    Mystique & Kwannon
    Love these! Bishop and Misty is esp inspired and I’ve always wanted to see Bish in that corner of the MU more. Mutants need a presence in the street level titles IMO