Incredible Member

Default Frank Castle (MCU) vs Oliver Queen (CW) Prison Fight

They both fight in Prison who takes it? Pure hand to hand.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Giving the nod to Frank. Even the MCU version is still a force of nature not to be messed with and I’m not sure Oliver would realize just what he’s fighting against until it’s to late.

Plus Oliver holds back, Frank doesn’t.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Hard to say: Frank's issue here is that his speed feats are mostly "keeps up with Matt."

Matty is certainly as quick as Ollie. He does a casual arrow catch on a Hand arrow fired at his head in a moving swerving screeching car in S2E8 while he's also trying to keep Elektra from bleeding out. But I don't know if that's enough to give Frank that speed. Frank is brutal, skilled and has INSANE soak, but he needs the speed. His fight choreography is insanely better, OTOH, if that counts for anything. :-)
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    His fight choreography is insanely better, OTOH, if that counts for anything. :-)
    True but were talking prime time tv low budget compared to netflix which is pretty much going to be better in quality overall.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDiggle View Post
    True but were talking prime time tv low budget compared to netflix which is pretty much going to be better in quality overall.
    Oh sure, I wasn't saying anything about that, just that one is better than the other. It was also vastly aided by Netflix running the shows (DD and Punisher), as unrated, so they are free to make the violence, er, violent. :-)
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDiggle View Post
    I really can't say that the Netflix stuff looks that much better in my opinion. But back to the fight I'm going with arrow he just seems way more skilld.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I really can't say that the Netflix stuff looks that much better in my opinion. But back to the fight I'm going with arrow he just seems way more skilld.
    I mean, that's the beauty of an opinion. You can offer it ... doesn't mean it's right or that anyone needs to listen.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean, that's the beauty of an opinion. You can offer it ... doesn't mean it's right or that anyone needs to listen.
    I agree and i can say the same thing about your opinions on here I know others have.
    Last edited by choptop; 10-19-2018 at 05:53 PM.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    His fight choreography is insanely better, OTOH, if that counts for anything. :-)
    Myself, I tend to agree with this. I mean, it's occasionally grimace-worthy simply because it is so graphic, but I personally enjoy his fights better.

Mostly.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate