Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    For females I think Faora is top and makes for the best fights.

I think it's become so commonplace for comics to feature slugfests and it's not really a place they feel like going with Siobhan, Syrene, or Blaze. Superman will hit a woman in his ballpark of power, but then those enemies weren't really designed for slugfests. There is Maxima, too, but her true power is still psychic. I really like Peri, Cythonna, and Obsession, but they've all been written out so long ago.

Thanks Jon Clark for working in Dominus. He's a real favorite and a year long story should make him significant but I know he's still obscure. I wouldn't have considered Future but I like him too. I think my favorite Bronze age villain is Karb Brak.
    Iconic-Popularity-wise, Ursa, Faora's Richard Donner Movies and Geoff Johns period identity, would be more tops.

Yes, Faora was in Man Of Steel, but a lot more emphasis was taken on General Zod alone, than the trio terror of Zod / Ursa / Non in the past movies. Faora was more a lackey muscle.
    Last edited by ngroove; 10-21-2018 at 06:06 AM.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I think that would be assuming people remember Ursa all that well from the movie. Maybe many people do and I just don't suspect it. I honestly didn't know her and Non had names until I was a teenager. Despite the huge advantage of being her own villain in the comics, Faora would have been buried regardless had it not been for MoS almost 35 years after and the movie synergy from the SMWW comic. She was a henchman then but a stunning actress and a huge fight scene don't hurt.

1. Lex Luthor
    2. Brainiac
    3. Metallo
    4. Parasite
    5. Mongul
    6. Silver Banshee
    7. Karkull
    8. Lobo
    9. Livewire
    10. Bruno Mannheim

1. Lex Luthor
    2. Brainiac