Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    Well, when the original article outright gives his reasons for leaving and a person claims it must be fake, anyway...
    That's how PR works though. They get parties to agree on a certain story, whether it's true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mastermind View Post
    The July release date was set before Wright left.
    But the date filming started wasn't. After Wright left, it was pushed to August 18. If Wilson had other commitments, he couldn't do it.

Yeah, you don't know what a conspiracy is. It only takes a Google search to find out.
    Replace it with "deception" instead. You're still implying that someone's lying and that it's impossible for Wilson to be leaving the film for any reason other than "he hates it now."

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    By the way, Corey Stoll just announced at SDCC that he was going to play Darren Cross, who in the movie will be a former collaborator of Pym's. And might I add, he looked pretty enthusiastic about his part in the movie.
    I like that angle. Looks to be a battle between two students over Pym's legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    That's how PR works though. They get parties to agree on a certain story, whether it's true or not.
    What PR? The Deadline article says they got this from some anonymous insiders over at Marvel, not a press release, and I think that if Wilson was leaving because of disappointment, their sources would say so. Marvel hasn't said anything at all about this.
    Last edited by Harpoon; 07-26-2014 at 03:40 PM.

Fantastic Member

This movie is draped in awkwardness....

Astonishing Member PretenderNX01's Avatar

And how the internet works is to see a story and decide not to believe it, whether it's true or not.

Just announced Corey Stoll will be Yellow Jacket and Evangeline Lilly will be Hope Van Dyne.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post

What PR? The Deadline article says they got this from some anonymous insiders over at Marvel, not a press release, and I think that if Wilson was leaving because of disappointment, their sources would say so. Marvel hasn't said anything at all about this.
    That makes it all the more suspect if it's from "anonymous insiders."

That makes it all the more suspect if it's from "anonymous insiders."
    Well, Deadline was tipped off on those actors leaving in the first place by these insiders, so are you saying they're not actually leaving at all...?

Quote Originally Posted by xJ25x View Post
    I long for the days when movies just got made and the problems along the way weren't aired to the public for everyone to bitch and moan about.
    I like the info but i could do without the fan kvetching.