View Poll Results: Which Image comic was your favourite this week?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aphrodite V #4 [series finale]

0 0%
  • Cemetery Beach #2 (of 7)

0 0%
  • Curse Words #17

0 0%
  • East of West #39

1 7.14%
  • Exorsisters #1 [series premiere]

0 0%
  • Gideon Falls #7

4 28.57%
  • Hack/Slash: Resurrection #12

0 0%
  • Hit-Girl #9

0 0%
  • The New World #4 (of 5)

0 0%
  • Proxima Centauri #5 (of 6)

1 7.14%
  • Rumble #8

1 7.14%
  • Savage Dragon #239

2 14.29%
  • Stray Bullets: Sunshine & Roses #39

4 28.57%
  • Other - Coyotes #7, Evolution #11, Flavor #6

0 0%
  • Other - MCMLXXV #2, Skyward #7, Stellar #5

1 7.14%

Default Weekly Image poll #42 - exercise with the Exorsisters

Wednesday wacko's, get your vote on!

In a bit of a first for the weekly poll, last time around was won by a graphic novel! That hasn't happened yet all year. Many congrats to My Heroes Have Always Been Junkies!

Here's wassup this week: Aphrodite V wraps up its mini-series this week with the final issue, East of West begins a new story arc, Flavor is done with its current storyline after this week's issue, Gideon Falls begins a new storyline, as does Hit-Girl, we get the penultimate issues of Proxima Centauri and The New World this week, Savage Dragons begins a two-parter story, and did y'all know Skyward got picked up for film adaptation? They have a director attached and everything, I completely missed this.

New this week:
    Exorsisters is about two twin sisters who couldn't be more different. Did one of them sell their soul to the devil or something...? Demonic domestic despute are devised in this story. The writer used to write for the Simpsons comic, I believe.

320195.jpg

All-New Member

My vote was for MCMLXXV #2.

East of West any Gideon Falls for me this week. Two wonderful books, each with a perfect team of writer-artist-colorist-letterist.

My vote went for the older book: I'm very excited - and a bit sad- to see how it will end!
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Once again, Stray Bullets is the scariest comic book out there!
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet