Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    I counted Titan, Nightside, Warstar, Electron, Astra, Hussar, Pulsar, Flasfire, and Manta. I think that was every one
    Izzy Kane as Smasher was missing. I doubt Marvel bothers with such things though :-\.
    Or maybe she excused herself from fighting her fellow Earth people

Quote Originally Posted by gotunandan View Post
    Izzy Kane as Smasher was missing. I doubt Marvel bothers with such things though :-\.
    The Smasher who is married to Cannonball appeared in Asgardians of the Galaxy. I believe that it was issue 2. It was an issue that I enjoyed very much.

I thought that the issue was great, but Smasher didn't have any lines though, and only appeared in one panel. So don't buy it if that is all you are interested in. There was also no reference as to whether or not she is still married to Cannonball if that is important to you.
    Last edited by Thievery; 10-17-2018 at 11:52 PM. Reason: my spelling has gotten even worse than my last post in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by gotunandan View Post
    They rarely use the complete guard. I do not see Starbolt, Mentor, Magique, Cosmo, Scintilla, Fang or Plutonia as well.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

The Smasher who is married to Cannonball appeared in Asgardians of the Galaxy. I believe that it was issue 2. It was an issue that I enjoyed very much.

I thought that the issue was great, but Smasher didn't have any lines though, and only appeared in one panel. So don't buy it if that is all you are interested in. There was also no reference as to whether or not she is still married to Cannonball if that is important to you.
    Smasher is great. It’s a shame they don’t use her more.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Anyone else think at the end it was all a psychic illusion?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Yes, Romy Ship had pointed that out as a possibility in the Gambit and Rogue thread. It would make sense.

Astonishing Member

Definitely a strong possibility, given xandra's powers (and that the arc has to end next issue. )

I'm leaning towards this theory too, but part of me wonders if it's a too easy solution. IDK.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    I'm leaning towards this theory too, but part of me wonders if it's a too easy solution. IDK.
    On the one hand it was set up well to be used and make the most sense for why they aren't dead, but I do feel like there might be more consequences than a simple illusion would cause and again Rogue was really freaking out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Smasher is great. It’s a shame they don’t use her more.
    I don't really know much about this particular character. I've never even read a story about her. I just know some readers are interested in her, so I gave an update as to where she was.

Yes. Given Xandra's powers it seems like the most likely answer. Or maybe it's to obvious an explanation, and a surprise is waiting.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

I don't really know much about this particular character. I've never even read a story about her. I just know some readers are interested in her, so I gave an update as to where she was.

Yes. Given Xandra's powers it seems like the most likely answer. Or maybe it's to obvious an explanation, and a surprise is waiting.
    She showed up in Hickman’s Avengers run, was a pretty great character in that, and had a kid with Cannonball. I’m not sure what the deal with Sam is, but at this point I think she’s raising the kid alone back on whatever Shi’ar planet she lives on.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    On the one hand it was set up well to be used and make the most sense for why they aren't dead, but I do feel like there might be more consequences than a simple illusion would cause and again Rogue was really freaking out.
    Hmmm...it did look like everyone around the explosion was thrown back, which might not happen if it was an illusion...

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Hmmm...it did look like everyone around the explosion was thrown back, which might not happen if it was an illusion...
    Yeah, and Xandra hasn't displayed any telekinesis powers...yet, anyway.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Warstar is a much better character than Tom Taylor's Scrappy Doo.

Astonishing Member

Lol, ok then. I gotta admit I don't know much about the imperial guard, this book is educational!