I didn't see one up. So I will take a stab at it

-The general meat of the issue is about how Mystique as shapeshifter does her job, The issue has her to changing into several people using bits and pieces of information manipulate her way through things as she puts together her plan.

Capture2.jpg

- Her plan is to infiltrate Trask industry and steal some data about Mothervine and as secondary mission save a mutant who trap inside.

Capture1.jpg

-In true ruthless Mystique fashion, her plan leaves a lot of people dead inside of Trask.

Capture.jpg

- This book isn't super special just a solid story about how Mystique operates. It was trying to convey how she goes the extra mile to learn about her prey and how she uses her ability to get her in where she is needed. Could have been executed a little better but if it was tv show and you didn't know who was suppose to be Mystique and at the end, you saw all the people she swap to it would have felt more clever.

-The Apocalypse back up story is interesting but I am just ready for it to be over and we learn what is the big moment. This part of the story has Apocalypse now starting to devolve and he has a fight with other primitives. And at the end mystery people show up.

- I am really wondering what is the point of these X-men black books if there is some large big picture to be seen. Or they just re-establishing a bunch of X-men antagonists