All-New Member

Default Two more Marvel movies coming to Netflix in US

Looks like Avengers: Infinity War and Ant-Man and the Wasp are the last two Marvel titles coming to the streaming service. Not sure whether I'll bother with the Disney service.

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/com...-in-2018-2019/

An entire streaming service with just Marvel/SW/Disney flicks & G rated cartoons? SW is hot garbage right now. So not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    An entire streaming service with just Marvel/SW/Disney flicks & G rated cartoons? SW is hot garbage right now. So not interested.
    Star Wars films have been hot garbage since 84 and Caravan of Courage an Ewok Adventure.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Star Wars films have been hot garbage since 84 and Caravan of Courage an Ewok Adventure.
    You misspelled "Star Wars Holiday Special"

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Empire and Return came after that so I don't think the franchise went to crap until 84 with the start of the Ewok movies after that it was Special Editions, Prequels, and Disney a whole lot of garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Finally, somebody that shares my disdain for the Ewoks!
    Empire was after the Holiday special, so ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Netflix has the mcu rights till captain marvel and then they yank them off.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/08...n-marvel-2019/

. Not sure whether I'll bother with the Disney service.

Well if you don't have the dvd or Blu-ray or digital and want to watch the mcu films them yes. They won't be on Netflix anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    You do realize the main strategy of every single streaming service is create original content that you can't find anywhere else. The Marvel and Star war movies and (Fox content that isn't R) is the cake. It is going to be pretty enticing cake because they are going make sure you can't get the cake anywhere else. So Marvel Movies and cartoons, Star Wars, Disney content if they are other platforms they are going disappear so if you get itch to watch them guess where you have to go. This also means X-men movies, Avatar,Planet of Apes, Independence day,Home alone, Indiana jones, Deadpool( and DieHard, Aliens and Predator stuff) as well. That is a lot of good stuff.

Then icing/topping is everyone is trying to make their Game of Thrones aka the show that will make you sign up because you can't get anywhere else. They already announced The Mandalorian big budget star wars tv show, They also Loki and Scarlet Witch with important part of A. They will have big budgets and B. They will have Hiddleston and Olsen in the parts. The second part is more important than the first part it means unlike the Marvel Netflix and ABC shows,They can get movie characters to show up.

I don't blame you for not being interested but of everyone who decide try to make a streaming service Disney has makes the most sense imo

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post

The second part is more important than the first part it means unlike the Marvel Netflix and ABC shows,They can get movie characters to show up.
    Well some movie characters did show up in some mcu shows,agent carter,lady sif,nick fury,gideon malick,howling commandos,howard stark,maria hill and phil coulson himself.
    Agent carter had her own show as well and kevin feige is one of executive producers.
    So far none of the characters originally for tv or streaming as shown up in mcu movies however.The only one that is going back to the upcoming movie/s is phil and he was original a movie character.

Note-Captain america had a flashback scene as well in the agent carter show and there are quick flash backs scenes for hulk,ironman and thor's hammer in aos.
    Loki's scepter was shown as well in aos.
    There was tony stark's voice in a later season of aos.

Loeb Reveals Why Marvel's TV Superheroes Haven't Appeared in the Movies
    The Marvel Television chief explains how the films and TV shows fit together, and why the Netflix characters haven't popped up more in the movies.
    http://www.cbr.com/loeb-reveals-why-...in-the-movies/

Jeph Loeb Explains Why We Don’t See Avengers Tower In The Marvel/Netflix Series
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/10...l-tv-universe/

MCU
    Category:Earth-199999 Characters | Marvel Database
    https://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Catego...999_Characters
    Last edited by mace11; 10-19-2018 at 06:42 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Finally, somebody that shares my disdain for the Ewoks!

Empire was after the Holiday special, so ...
    True, I was pointing out that Star Wars had garbage fires going back 40 years.

Extraordinary Member

Here some talk about marvel tv by the way.
    BREAKING NEWS Scarlet Witch, Loki & More TV Series IN DEVELOPMENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pntY0dYuxiw

Extraordinary Member

Marvel TV & The Future Discussion & Thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZIL1a3z1-I

True, I was pointing out that Star Wars had garbage fires going back 40 years.
    It's why I can't get on the Anti-Disney and Anti-Kathleen Kennedy bandwagon I hated The Last Ledi and Solo but Star Wars has always been more crap than good I mean when it's good it's amazing but that far and few between.

Pretty much. Holiday special was so bad my brother was begging me to turn it off after only 20 min!