All-New Member

Default What works do jon kent (superboy) appear in.

Ok so just under a year ago i got into dc via Damian and got a good understanding (started reading a lot of) of the batfamily though that and i enjoyed his characters so it helped me enjoy all the batfamily so now I'm trying to do the same with the supers and i like jon the most so far (probably because of Damian) but have no idea where to start with him or what he appears as a major character in. As of right now i know of super sons (both 2017 & 2018) and he appears pretty heavily in superman 2016 so i was wondering what other works he appears in what i should read first and what is a very good read.

Superman: Lois and Clark as well as Action Comics Rebirth. And the first arc of Trinity Rebirth as well.

Superman: Lois and Clark by Jurgens as an intro to the character
    Superman by Peter Tomasi would be my second recommendation. This run builds Jon up as a character, he’s basically the co-protagonist.
    Super Sons by Peter Tomasi. Focuses on Jon and Damian learning to be friends.

A sort of prequel to Superman Lois and Clark was a 2 part Convergence crossover by Dan Jurgens where he's born. I think the whole Jurgens Tomasi era is worth reading.

All-New Member

Thanks for the suggestion i'll check them out