Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Jean disowning Rachel's been in overdrive since her latest resurrection. I hope they can bond after this.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

The art of Red (minus the Annual) has stayed consistently gorgeous! Mahmud, Carmen, and now Roge, they all hit it out of the park.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why is Nightcrawler shocked that Jean knew he dated Rachel? All three were at Kitty's failed wedding and Kurt and Rachel didnt break up until after that. Besides its not like their relationship was a big secret. Kurt was the one that brought Jean to Rachel upon her return and they spent hours together
    There's no continuity when different writers write different series of X-Men at the same time.

Don't you know by now? This isn't the first time.

BANNED

Most of Kitty's members have defected to Jean's team so what team does she mean by 'My team can be ready in twenty mins'?

The original X-Men Gold team

Colossus - left after the failed marriage in X-Men 31
    Old Man Logan - left early in X-Men 21
    Storm, Nightcrawler, Gambit - joined Jean's team
    Rachel - controlled by Cassandra

Kitty literally has no team members left unless you count 'lovebirds' Iceman and Pyrostar and Rogue and Magma as team members.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 10-18-2018 at 11:24 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Most of Kitty's members have defected to Jean's team so what team does she mean by 'My team can be ready in twenty mins'?

Kitty literally has no team members left unless you count 'lovebirds' Iceman and Pyrostar and Rogue and Magma as team members.
    In Iceman #1, Kitty said she was going to coordinate with Storm, Nightcrawler, Bishop and Psylocke to help Iceman investigate Morlock tunnels, but then she only gave him Bishop because Searebro was under attack. So I'm guessing Kitty's bringing Psylocke, Pyro, Armor, Magma and Rogue?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tornshattered View Post
    In Iceman #1, Kitty said she was going to coordinate with Storm, Nightcrawler, Bishop and Psylocke to help Iceman investigate Morlock tunnels, but then she only gave him Bishop because Searebro was under attack. So I'm guessing Kitty's bringing Psylocke, Pyro, Armor, Magma and Rogue?
    And so red is after MMX?

I was nervous about the art change but it looks good here.
    First X-Lady

BANNED

Art looks great. I'm curious if Roge Antônio is a fellow countryman. He'd already be good by default if he was, but his art really shows it.
    It's a shame Captain Marvel got Carmen Carnero. I'll miss seeing her on the X-Books while she's part of "part IX of trying to make people like Carol".

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

"My sister is the queen of stoic."
    She's got a point.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Jean disowning Rachel's been in overdrive since her latest resurrection. I hope they can bond after this.
    thats not true. Red Annual wrote them beautifully. They even had cute moments around the wedding. One line from Guggs in Gold and people are forgetting all of that

There's no continuity when different writers write different series of X-Men at the same time.

Don't you know by now? This isn't the first time.
    Taylor wrote Kurt, Jean and Rachel in the annual. There should be continuity for him and his series.

As we saw in Phoenix Resurrection and Extermination, Kitty is the overall leader of the X-men and can call on reserve members when need be.
    Last edited by Havok83; 10-19-2018 at 05:28 AM.

BANNED

The art looks really good.

LOL @ Kitty "my team can be ready in 20 mins" *Storm & Nightcrawler hide from the camera so Kitty doesn't know they aren't there*

I love how some X-Men go through traumatic experiences and there are entire story arcs about how they deal with it...And then there is Gabby.

I'm sad to see the book end but we got 10 issues with excellent art and maybe some of the best X-Men stories of the year. I really hope we see this team again (or at least a similar line-up) and that other writers will decide to use Trinary in their stories.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    The art looks really good.

LOL @ Kitty "my team can be ready in 20 mins" *Storm & Nightcrawler hide from the camera so Kitty doesn't know they aren't there*
    Well, "what's left of my team can be ready in 20 mins"...

I will miss this comic but with the end of Gold and Blue it is natural for Red finish giving space to titles that do not use colors.

Did Kurt really believe he could hide from Jean that he was dating Rachel?

If there's anyone who can understand complicated and strange relationships it's Jean.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Well, "what's left of my team can be ready in 20 mins"...
    Basically "I can be there in 20 mins" and Jean's all "No that's ok if you couldn't keep Mesmero away from her...."