Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    I can't tell if you're serious. So I guess Jean being dead for 6 years the first time and then 14 years the second time isn't a negative for her or her fans? Would you not mind if Cyclops was gone for just as long or longer?
    Joking.
    But the fact that both his "exes" gone mental after she came back I blame it on marvel editorial,unlike some people always find Scott to blame for everything.

Mighty Member

Most convoluted family tree ever? I'm in! And just you wait-- an X-Editor's gonna tweet "Polaris will be kissing someone 6 months from now!" sometime soon, mark my words!
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Because the Emma fans are angry at the Jean fans
    The Jean fans are angry at the Scott fans
    The Scott fans are angry at everyone
    And everyone is angry at the Storm fans

By all means the Laura Kinney fans are lovely.
    In order of your questions,
    Not me, not me, not me, sometimes me, and... we can get SERIOUSLY pissy about Laura and Hellion, but other than that, we're pretty chill (Personally, I hate HeliX)
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post

Most convoluted family tree ever? I'm in! And just you wait-- an X-Editor's gonna tweet "Polaris will be kissing someone 6 months from now!" sometime soon, mark my words!
    I'm 100% down for tying the Grey-Summers and the Maximoff-Pyms together, just because it would be HILARIOUS, but don't use Scott to do it.
    Last edited by Gambit, King of Thieves; 10-19-2018 at 05:08 AM.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

No...... Just no

Scott needs someone new

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    In order of your questions,
    Not me, not me, not me, sometimes me, and... we can get SERIOUSLY pissy about Laura and Hellion, but other than that, we're pretty chill (Personally, I hate HeliX)
    Thank you. I don't like HeliX either and never understood why X-23 fans settled with him. I mean... dude, this was the same douche that kicked a homeless Surge, clearly seeking for help, back to the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    I'm 100% down for tying the Grey-Summers and the Maximoff-Pyms together, just because it would be HILARIOUS, but don't use Scott to do it.
    But just think of how triggered everybody will be? THE CLICKBAIT HEADLINES EVERY WOULD-BE JOURNALIST WOULD WRITE!
    Let your wallet talk.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Of course like the romantic life of Cyclops is not already too complicated we need to make his life even more miserable.

We will add the ex of his brother and daughter of Magneto to the equation sure this will end well .

Thank you. I don't like HeliX either and never understood why X-23 fans settled with him. I mean... dude, this was the same douche that kicked a homeless Surge, clearly seeking for help, back to the streets.
    Yeah, Amberyeno is a RABID HeliX fan. It's really the only thing we argue about but my god that would be such an unhealthy relationship.

But just think of how triggered everybody will be? THE CLICKBAIT HEADLINES EVERY WOULD-BE JOURNALIST WOULD WRITE!

No thanks, Polaris already had enough crazy with one summers brother. I honestly can't think of anyone at all I'd like to see her in a relationship with. And that's not a dig on Polaris, she's one of my favorite characters, but I can't see her with anyone within the X-verse aside from Havok and I think we've all had enough of that shitstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by GarDian View Post
    No. Please no. There are maybe 10 or more people I'd rather see Cyclops be in a relationship with. Probably in order:

Jean, Maria Hill, Emma, Tempus from the future, Psylocke, Medusa, Rogue, Storm, Wasp, Wolverine, aged X23, Dani Moonstar, Doop, Howard the Duck, etc...

I mean I'm sure Polaris is great but its weird since she dated Havoc for a while.
    I laughed so loud
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

BANNED

I made this thread unironically ¬¬

Also I like polaris a lot, so if Cyclops returns and cleans up his messes he and polaris would be a new power couple, also imagine if they had a child (or two), Cyclops is the "son" of Xavier and polaris is magneto daughter, they could name his kid onslaught

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I made this thread unironically ¬¬

Also I like polaris a lot, so if Cyclops returns and cleans up his messes he and polaris would be a new power couple, also imagine if they had a child (or two), Cyclops is the "son" of Xavier and polaris is magneto daughter, they could name his kid onslaught
    To be honest, I don't know enough about Lorna to have a proper opinion. I don't even know how they'd mesh together or even if they have common ground. There is a Gifted fanfic I've been reading, though, and while Jott is the main ship, I do like how Lorna and Scott's relationship is portrayed. Maybe it's worth exploring a Polaris/Cyke relationship in the 616, if only because of the legacy surrounding both characters XD
    Let your wallet talk.

From what I recall, Polaris only likes Scott when Jean is around.

I’ll just repeat from the other thread that it’s gross to date your brother’s exes. I’d much rather they develop a strong platonic friendship, Scott needs friends.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I really wish people could give a rest to the shipping threads for a while. I know shipping and talking about shipping is supposed to be fun but in reality at least on this boards it only lends itself to toxicity.