Default Impossible Man vs The Mask vs Nyarlathotep

Shapeshifters duke it out. No BFR.

I'm going to have to see feats for Nyarlathotep before I can say anything about him, but Impossible Man is by far a more powerful shapeshifter than the Mask is (other than being able to do colors). Plus he can teleport.

Impossible man.

Because the Comic Mask has limits and could be hurt.

Big N is a scary mofo but his deal was massive shape shifting as different deities for power of prayer, for the lulz. The worst thing he does is give forbidden knowledge to mortals.

His character is more insidious corrupter of humanity than start up murder you.

Impossible Man is Basically a 5d imp in all but name in terms of shape shifting himself ( he tours the cosmos by transforming himself into a rocket.)

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I mean, Impy depends on the writer. He's been written as someone who could easily stomp on the Silver Surfer, to someone who probably couldn't do more than annoy Spider-Man.

I really don't think that the others here can even hurt the guy. And Impy's going to do up the Mask just fine, thank you. I don't know enough about Nyarlathotep to comment on him.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I mean, Impy depends on the writer. He's been written as someone who could easily stomp on the Silver Surfer, to someone who probably couldn't do more than annoy Spider-Man.

I really don't think that the others here can even hurt the guy. And Impy's going to do up the Mask just fine, thank you. I don't know enough about Nyarlathotep to comment on him.

Like I said N just breaks humanity’s mind for fun. Hardness thing he fought are normal humans ( in a Persona 2, empowers humans kicked his ass.)

So yeah top tier Impy beats him too.

N is the Hermès of the Lovecraft Gods. Messenger and has personality. But far the weakest.

If you're basing it solely on the Lovecraft Mythos, Nyarlathotep is effectively just the anti-Prometheus with a more ... gradual ability to drive others to madness.

He's not doing so well here, in a dust em' up.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Yeah basically. He gives humans knowledge, but sure as hell not for their benefit.

Once again, voting for the Impossible Man.

And the Mask: In the comics he was murdering people with real life cartoon physics. But a certain big tough goon, managed to injure him. Like not enough a meta human just a big tough SOB.

So yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Yeah basically. He gives humans knowledge, but sure as hell not for their benefit.

Once again, voting for the Impossible Man.

And the Mask: In the comics he was murdering people with real life cartoon physics. But a certain big tough goon, managed to injure him. Like not enough a meta human just a big tough SOB.

So yeah.
    It's been awhile but iirc that goon wasn't quite normal. I believe there was an instance where the Mask couldn't work on him, and some other implied instances of something supernatural about him though I could be totally misremembering.

Either way it doesn't really matter for this fight.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!