Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

Default Anti Wonder Woman propaganda on YouTube!

This dude is trying to portray new 52 Rapist Amazons as the default version of Amazons for 70 years. He knows it is a new 52 thing and is non canon now but intentionally misleads viewers into thinking Amazons always like this in comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    This dude is trying to portray new 52 Rapist Amazons as the default version of Amazons for 70 years. He knows it is a new 52 thing and is non canon now but intentionally misleads viewers into thinking Amazons always like this in comics.
    Lying on the Internet is not a crime, and it's not like Youtube cares anyway. Best recourse is to simply ignore it as much as possible (and that would arguably include hotlinking the video).

Lol I have a comment on that video saying that it's irrelevant.
    Anyway, you will find this type of stupid video on basically any superhero, it's not such a big deal, best is to ignore it. And like Kjn said, sharing that content may not be the best idea.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    Lying on the Internet is not a crime, and it's not like Youtube cares anyway. Best recourse is to simply ignore it as much as possible (and that would arguably include hotlinking the video).

Or Someone on the Internet Is Wrong (Facebook video, sadly the sound is not the best):

https://www.facebook.com/playingrapu...3716804864491/

BANNED

Congratulations on giving him hits then. Remember when you claimed that "Young Justice" portrayed the Amazons the same way? Yeah...

The New 52 versions weren't even rapists. NO incarnation of the Amazons have been rapists.

The Amazons murdered sailors, they didn't rape them. That the narrative still exists is annoying beyond all believe. The sex they had beforehand was consensual.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    The New 52 versions weren't even rapists. NO incarnation of the Amazons have been rapists.

The Amazons murdered sailors, they didn't rape them. That the narrative still exists is annoying beyond all believe. The sex they had beforehand was consensual.
    And then murdered the sailors to death after having sex with them.

In short; sex pirates.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

In short; sex pirates.
    If I'm going to be killed by pirates there are worse ways.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tec15 View Post
    Congratulations on giving him hits then. Remember when you claimed that "Young Justice" portrayed the Amazons the same way? Yeah...
    YJ never got around to the Amazons at all did they? How can anyone determine what they are like with no evidence?

In short; sex pirates.
    Still doesn't include rape though. What they are doing is crappy enough, but adding the rape hyperbole undermines any discussion.

Angry

I'm not surprised lol. There is also anti-WW/SM propaganda on there or at least videoes than rant about how the concept of the couple destroys the very essence of the characters and DC as a whole (a couple of these vids are by WatchMojo).
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I mean many people still questions Diana's position in the Trinity. Sadly it's till why Is Diana one of the most powerful heroes in Dc?

In short; sex pirates.
    Fully aware. Sex pirates who didn't rape their eventual victims. The point isn't that they committed acts that made them a pretty bad society. The point is that because they did a bad thing doesn't mean its free reign to misinterpret and add extra crimes to it that never occurred.
    Last edited by Gaelforce; 10-22-2018 at 05:34 PM. Reason: language, please :)
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Never said the sex pirates were rapists. But it was still an awful change to the Amazons compared to other continuity shifts.

I've seen websites that depict her as a murderer too. People are weird.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut