Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Yeah or atleast an older actress.
    Actress is in her twenties. She was a novice so she had to be about of school. I doubt they'd like someone under 18 begin the process to become a nun
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Actress is in her twenties. She was a novice so she had to be about of school. I doubt they'd like someone under 18 begin the process to become a nun
    Yeah it still looked kinda awkward.

So I loved the writing for Kingpin like in wish Lexs plans woulda came off this well in BvS. Also love when Kingpin gets his hands dirty. I'm only 8 episodes in does he physically fight in this season? Cause my favorite things about comic Fisk is that hes truelt the baddest mofo on the yard. Hes the size of 3 large men but has the striking speed capable of shocking people who are super human. Also I think it might have been either a civil war or dark avengers tie in but theres a page where a gang of dudes follow Fisk into the prioson bathroom and then Fisk walks out having taken them all out without breaking . Unless your spiderman level or above kingpin might be able to take u. So I hope he throws down this season and does some damage to either matt or DeX when he learns Fisk took his wanna be girl

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    So I loved the writing for Kingpin like in wish Lexs plans woulda came off this well in BvS. Also love when Kingpin gets his hands dirty. I'm only 8 episodes in does he physically fight in this season? Cause my favorite things about comic Fisk is that hes truelt the baddest mofo on the yard. Hes the size of 3 large men but has the striking speed capable of shocking people who are super human. Also I think it might have been either a civil war or dark avengers tie in but theres a page where a gang of dudes follow Fisk into the prioson bathroom and then Fisk walks out having taken them all out without breaking . Unless your spiderman level or above kingpin might be able to take u. So I hope he throws down this season and does some damage to either matt or DeX when he learns Fisk took his wanna be girl
    Oh yes...big time.

"I did not sign up for this shit."
    "Yes, you did."

F$%K YES! I always wanted to hear someone say this.

This season got really really good. Only two episodes left.

Nadeem is the best tertiary character in all of the Netflix seasons hands down. I thought he was going to be another Jerry Hogarth or that army guy from Punisher(stories that barely even tangentially connected to the main plot, and were mostly boring). But I love how they connected him to Fisk.

NOOOO!!! Not Nadeem! That boring ass Dinah Madani from Punisher survives but you kill Nadeem?! Screw you Netflix.

That was amazing. The season started slow, but when it got going it was some of the best TV I've seen.

Last episode nitpick: There was no reason to name drop JJ when you haven't mentioned any of the Defenders this whole season. Or anything that even happened in The Defenders except the climax.

I didn't like that Bullseye was never called Bullseye.
    Last edited by SpiderClops; 10-24-2018 at 06:44 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    That was amazing. The season started slow, but when it got going it was some of the best TV I've seen.

Last episode nitpick: There was no reason to name drop JJ for no reason when you haven't mentioned any of the Defenders this whole season. Or anything that even happened in The Defenders except the climax.

I didn't like that Bullseye was never called Bullseye.
    The other defenders were alluded to with one of Matt's talks with sister Maggie. She does bring up the other heroes in Hell's kitchen and he brushes it off saying it's not their fight.

Ultimate Member

NOOOO!!! Not Nadeem! That boring ass Dinah Madani from Punisher survives but you kill Nadeem?! Screw you Netflix.
    My thoughts too.

I didn't want Nadeem to die.

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

I love the heel turn of Vanessa and how she has potentials to be even worse than Fisk. The incident with the painting and the Nadeem situation showed that.

In the case of the white painting,Fisk allowed the old lady to keep the painting,because her story about her family being hunted by Nazis and the sacrifices of her mother to feed her reminded Fisk the sacrifices that his mother did for him and the povetry he faced in his youth. Vanessa,on the other hand,when Dex brought the painting(with signs of blood) was more worried about Dex being a potential threat rather the poor fate of the previous owner. Also, while Fisk never leaves half measures,he wouldn't kill Nadeem, or at least in a time where heat was high. Vanessa,excited from that power of life and death,she didn't hesitate to give the order. That's an interesting contrast of Fisk couple. Wilson,while a monster,he can still feel empathy somethimes,especially in situations that could remind him his troubled and poor childhood. Vanessa, a woman who was born in privilages and never experienced an empty table or a brutal parent, she could not relate with that problems and she see the power Fisk has as something exciting,as a sport to leave the boring common life.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Quote Originally Posted by Master Planner View Post
    I love the heel turn of Vanessa and how she has potentials to be even worse than Fisk. The incident with the painting and the Nadeem situation showed that.

In the case of the white painting,Fisk allowed the old lady to keep the painting,because her story about her family being hunted by Nazis and the sacrifices of her mother to feed her reminded Fisk the sacrifices that his mother did for him and the povetry he faced in his youth. Vanessa,on the other hand,when Dex brought the painting(with signs of blood) was more worried about Dex being a potential threat rather the poor fate of the previous owner. Also, while Fisk never leaves half measures,he wouldn't kill Nadeem, or at least in a time where heat was high. Vanessa,excited from that power of life and death,she didn't hesitate to give the order. That's an interesting contrast of Fisk couple. Wilson,while a monster,he can still feel empathy somethimes,especially in situations that could remind him his troubled and poor childhood. Vanessa, a woman who was born in privilages and never experienced an empty table or a brutal parent, she could not relate with that problems and she see the power Fisk has as something exciting,as a sport to leave the boring common life.
    Um, Vanessa was never good in the first place. She knew what Fisk was, and that's what attracted her. The only difference is now she is taking active part in Fisk's dirty deeds.

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Um, Vanessa was never good in the first place. She knew what Fisk was, and that's what attracted her. The only difference is now she is taking active part in Fisk's dirty deeds.
    Well,Vanessa knew,but in season 1 she looked like she was really interested about Wilson as a person. In that season,she seems more distant,cold and smug.While i liked Vanessa in season 1,in season 3,i came to despise her.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Just finished with the finale. Fantastic!

I think Vanessa could fill the role of The Rose. A Marvel villain tied to the kingpin, traditionally his son. I don't feel Vanessa is gonna be a physical threat but more of a manipulator.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

I do like how Bullseye avoided killing the FIB agents in the finale.