Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Michael Myers vs. Dracula

In honor of the Halloween Season, Michael Myers (Specifically from the original Halloween continuity) Takes on the Universal Monsters incarnation of Dracula

Astonishing Member

No one responded,so I'll play. Is this the Bela Lugosi version? He's not particularly physical and more into mind control. Would that work on Michael? His transformation abilities should keep him away from Michael. Michael is pretty strong. Book Dracula seems stronger. Michael has tremendous damage soak on the physical level. Does Vlad?

If they wrestle - probably Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    No one responded,so I'll play. Is this the Bela Lugosi version? He's not particularly physical and more into mind control. Would that work on Michael? His transformation abilities should keep him away from Michael. Michael is pretty strong. Book Dracula seems stronger. Michael has tremendous damage soak on the physical level. Does Vlad?

If it's Bela Lugosi, I think Michael gets some hits in but i don't know if he'll figure out his weakness. I would think Dracula, here, would be a little stronger than Michael as well.

Extraordinary Member

Bela Lugosi is in it, but it includes all of the Universal Draculas

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post

As far as I know, the Bela Lugosi Dracula only had two appearances ("Dracula" and "Abbott and Costello Meet Dracula") and I don't personally remember any real physical strength feats. It was mostly mind control, as you said, and nothing against anything but ordinary humans. Bringing in Lon Chaney, Jr.'s Dracula gives him some physical strength though I don't recall anything superhuman but it's been a long time since I've seen the Universal Dracula stuff. That leaves John Carradine who I remember being mostly mind control and, again, all feats versus ordinary humans.

Some of them do have the fact that only wooden stakes and fire could harm them. Also, turning to mist. Don't recall if any of them controlled the weather. I'd settle for offstage light effects and sounds indicating that they could.
    Power with Girl is better.

The reboot Dracula could control bats like a Mummy does sand and is super human over all and his weakness is silver in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    As far as I know, the Bela Lugosi Dracula only had two appearances ("Dracula" and "Abbott and Costello Meet Dracula") and I don't personally remember any real physical strength feats. It was mostly mind control, as you said, and nothing against anything but ordinary humans. Bringing in Lon Chaney, Jr.'s Dracula gives him some physical strength though I don't recall anything superhuman but it's been a long time since I've seen the Universal Dracula stuff. That leaves John Carradine who I remember being mostly mind control and, again, all feats versus ordinary humans.

Some of them do have the fact that only wooden stakes and fire could harm them. Also, turning to mist. Don't recall if any of them controlled the weather. I'd settle for offstage light effects and sounds indicating that they could.
    Tho not played by Bela it's the same Dracula in The House of Frankenstein and The House of Dracula.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Gotta admit, I came here expecting Dracula vs. Shrek, and I'm intensely disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Gotta admit, I came here expecting Dracula vs. Shrek, and I'm intensely disappointed.
    Composite Mike Meyers: *brandishing a baseball bat* Get outta my swamp.

Composite Dracula: *has an afro* BLEH.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Don't know if the universal movies showed it but the original story Dracula had the "strength of 10 men" or something, that scene in Dracula Dead in Loving it where he effortlessly bends the iron bars on Renfield's cell is actually straight out of the book.

Myers is insanely strong but idk about being strength of ten men strong.

You might need to bring the remake car overturning Myers to back him up here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Don't know if the universal movies showed it but the original story Dracula had the "strength of 10 men" or something, that scene in Dracula Dead in Loving it where he effortlessly bends the iron bars on Renfield's cell is actually straight out of the book.
    20 men, not 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Composite Mike Meyers: *brandishing a baseball bat* Get outta my swamp.

Composite Dracula: *has an afro* BLEH.
    Composite Dracula includes Morgan Freeman era Electric Company.

He will beat down Micheal while narrating it.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Tho not played by Bela it's the same Dracula in The House of Frankenstein and The House of Dracula.
    Yes I think the only anomaly was Chaney's Dracula in "Son of Dracula" which, despite the title, was Dracula, not his son. I think it was supposed to be in continuity but there was no explanation for how he had come back while in "House of Frankenstein", it was said that he had been killed by Van Helsing before he was brought back which sort of skips over "Son of Dracula" like it wasn't in continuity.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Yes I think the only anomaly was Chaney's Dracula in "Son of Dracula" which, despite the title, was Dracula, not his son. I think it was supposed to be in continuity but there was no explanation for how he had come back while in "House of Frankenstein", it was said that he had been killed by Van Helsing before he was brought back which sort of skips over "Son of Dracula" like it wasn't in continuity.
    Ya I never considered Count Alucard as being Dracula I know he says it but still lol.