Default Iron Fist and Shang-Chi vs Sing and The Beast

Team up of Danny and Shang against Kung Fu Hustle's Sing with mastery of the Buddhist Palm and The Beast.

Which team of fighters comes out on top?

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

I think Danny can do it solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    I think Danny can do it solo.
    Sing can blast out huge pulverizing waves of AoE goodness just as effortlessly as Danny and at the same speed* so I'm not entirely convinced. I do think he beats the Beast though.

* I don't reeeaaally want to open a speed debate because the last one got... weird lol. But i think it's close.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Sing can blast out huge pulverizing waves of AoE goodness just as effortlessly as Danny and at the same speed* so I'm not entirely convinced. I do think he beats the Beast though.
    Shang will likely be keeping The Beast busy, whilst the other two fist each other with their magic chi hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophicles View Post
    Shang will likely be keeping The Beast busy, whilst the other two fist each other with their magic chi hands.
    That... you know how that sounded. Right?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Sing is truly the biggest hitter with that Buddha Palm Wave. The Beast is the weakest one of the four so goes down and the two Marcel take on Sing.

The maximum way to do the Palm (above) requires him getting smacked that high up.

Though Sings Palm can be fired pretty damn fast one ground. Danny and Shang do bullet time modern guns, which seem faster than old school stuff presented in Hustle.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post

* I don't reeeaaally want to open a speed debate because the last one got... weird lol. But i think it's close.
    I actually missed that Sing was involved in the thread. Certainly changes things.