Default Iron Man vs. Carol Danvers

Standard Arena 616 match.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Standard Arena 616 match.
    This happened already. It ended with Jen Walters in a coma, and Rhodey getting bootleg surgery.

See, he had his spine replaced by a giant fist, at the hands of an illegal alien.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Ultimate Member

Nevermind..

Ultimate Member

Last time they fought, Tony Stark got punched out of his armor and into a coma.

That fight really doesn't make sense to me unless Carol Denvers is somehow above Hulk and Thor in physical stats and hitting power, which seems untrue unless she's in her Binary form.

BANNED

maybe it was the result of the constant infusions of brashears energy which may have caused her strength to increase due to lingering anti matter energy in her system and which must have caught Tony unprepared and led to the hilarious expression on his face in the panel where they are having their final skirmish. anyway she also was kicking him around in busieks run also so it wasn't exactly unprecedented.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    That fight really doesn't make sense to me unless Carol Denvers is somehow above Hulk and Thor in physical stats and hitting power, which seems untrue unless she's in her Binary form.
    My thoughts exactly.

The fight never made sense to me.